Chapter 27

Taehyung wriggled a bit, furring his eyebrows when his eyes couldn't take the bright sunlight just when he open his eyes. Looks like the dark clouds finally freed the sun.

But the first thing his half opened eyes fell was on the male sleeping peacefully. He could still feel the warmth from him.

He really stayed?
A sudden smile from nowhere appeared on his lips.
Now that he think about it, he had never seen the other's morning face before. Jungkook looked so peaceful and innocent when he sleeps, a total difference from the expressions he usually had.

"How long are you planning to stare at me?"

Taehyung gasped in surprise when Jungkook suddenly spoke.
"A-are you awake?"

"I wasn't sleeping."

Taehyung cleared his throat in embarrassment, he was caught staring at him anyway.
"Then why did you pretend to sleep?"

"Who said I was pretending? I was just closing my eyes while waiting for you to wake up because someone was crying last night telling me not to get up before he wake up."

Well. That's the second embarrassing thing happened right at the start of the day. He realized the way he asked the other to stay the previous night. But he was still happy that the other really stayed.

"Get up and come downstairs. I'll make breakfast."

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook got down from the bed and went back to his own room while he stared at the empty side of the bed where the warmth started to disappear gradually, he already want it back.

When he went downstairs after a warm bath, Jungkook was already in the kitchen, making their breakfast.

"Uh? You're already here? You gotta wait for a bit then. It's not done yet since you didn't let me get up early."

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took his seat on a chair but he got a chuckle from Jungkook who continued what he was doing.
He let his chin rest on his palm with his elbow over the dinner table as he watched the back of Jungkook. He didn't notice much before but even the back of Jungkook looked so good. His broad shoulders, his nap, his now a bit longer hair, it looked so soft.

"What are you doing?"

The voice startled Taehyung only to realize himself standing behind Jungkook, his fingers were running through the other's back hair.
Wait. How and when did he went there? And why was his hand on Jungkook's hair? No. What was he even thinking while doing that?
Well, isn't this the third time he's embarrassing himself and it's still just morning? Maybe it was not his lucky day, oh well, when was even his lucky day?

"Taehyung? I told you to sit and wait. What are you doing here? Are you that hungry?"

Wait what? Why didn't he say anything? He didn't notice anything? Great!

"Uh... y-yeah. I'm hungry."
He was jumping with happiness mentally.

"Is there anything on my hair?"

"Huh? No?"

"Then why were you strocking my hair just now?"

"Uh... well... that's..."
He might be too dumb for being happy that the other didn't notice. Of course he should've noticed.

"Do it one more time."

"Huh?"
That was unexpected but what?

"I said do it again. It felt nice."

Taehyung tilted his head in surprise. Jungkook didn't mind? For real? He said it was nice. He said to do it again.
He wanted to do it again too. His hair was so soft.
So he brought his hand up letting it run through Jungkook's hair from back while the other continued his cooking. He felt Jungkook tilting his head as he stroke his hair gently, seemed like he was enjoying the touches. Maybe he likes his hair to be stroked and massaged.