Chapter 17

"No ! I'm not drunk."

"Taehyung. Please. Don't. That's not the way. We're going left."
Jungkook held Taehyung's arm as he tried to pull Taehyung towards their room.

Jungkook was about to carry Taehyung to their room but the other suddenly woke up just when they got down from their taxi and now, Jungkook was having a hard time trying to bring him to their room.

"No. Our room is that side."

"Ok. Let's go that side. But let me carry you if you can't walk ok?"

"NO !"
Taehyung took his arm away from Jungkook's grip only to stumble on the floor.

"Taehyung ! Get up."
Jungkook was already sober completely while taking care of Taehyung.

He tried his best and could finally bring Taehyung to their room but just when was about to go after letting the other lie on the bed comfortably, Taehyung didn't let go of his arms that wrapped around his neck.

"Taehyung, you can let go of me now. You're in the room already."
Jungkook spoke calmly but Taehyung still closed his eyes without any response.

"No."
Taehyung tightened his grip around his neck pulling Jungkook even closer when he slowly tried to take those arms from his neck.

"You can't keep on holding our arms on my neck Taehyung. Let go of me and get some sleep."
Jungkook tried to get up but Taehyung kept on clinging to him.
Then he remembered Taehyung telling him how he couldn't sleep without hugging something. He let out a big sigh and stared at Taehyung who already drifted to his sleep.

"Taehyung, will you let go of my neck at least? Taehyung?"
Jungkook tried his best and loosen the grip but quickly let the arm wrapped around him when Taehyung whined at the lost contact.

"It ok. I'm here hmm? Get some sleep ok?"
He gently patted Taehyung's back which lead both of them to their own dreamland.

‐‐‐

Jungkook groaned while frowning his eyebrows when the bright sunlight that passed through the curtains fell on his face. He slowly opened his eyes when he couldn't feel Taehyung in his arms. He tried to get up but felt something clasping his lower limbs. He furrowed his half sleepy eyes when he saw two arms around his legs only to find Taehyung was sleeping upside down while hugging his legs tightly.

"When did he go there?"
Jungkook could just laugh seeing the way Taehyung was sleeping.
He slowly removed his legs and replaced it with his pillow since he didn't want to disturb the other's peaceful sleep. He got down from the bed without making any sound and went to washroom.

Taehyung woke up with a headache and weakness all over his body until he recalled something he did which he shouldn't. He jolted out of the bed as if he no longer feel weak or headache.

"Wasn't that a dream? But why would I say handsome to that annoying bunny even if it's a dream? No... It should be a dream. But why does it felt so real?"
Taehyung murmured alone and then ruffled his own messy hair in frustration.
"Aishhh...!! I must've gone crazy if it's real. Ahhh please... Please let it be a dream."

"Did you have a bad dream?"

Taehyung jumped up in shock when Jungkook suddenly come out from the washroom.

"What? Did you see ghost in your dream?"
Jungkook asked when he noticed Taehyung being still in shock.

"N-no... I mean Yes... No... I mean---"

"Are you still in hangover?"
Jungkook cut off Taehyung who was mentally slapping himself for stuttering.
"Get freshened up. I'll get you something for your hangover."