Chapter 12

"What? Did I heard it wrong or... wait you're going for honeymoon trip? With Jungkook? For real?"

Taehyung kept his phone away from his ears since Jimin was shouting through the phone.
"Jiminie, will you please keep your voice down? Are you planning to make me deaf?"

"Whatever. You being deaf or not isn't important right now. You mean you're going for honeymoon with your fake husband Jungkook?"

Taehyung could just sighed at how Jimin freaked out at the news.
"Yeah."

"Are you crazy?"

"I'm not."

"I know you're not."

"Why do you ask now if you know I'm not?"

"Fine. I can't win over you in arguments. But seriously? Are you really going? Or wait... have you both already fell in love with each other and finally decided to stay married forever?"

Taehyung face palmed himself at how Jimin started imagining on his own. He could already see his small eyes getting bigger while telling whatever he imagined himself.
"Jimin. Do you think I will fall for that annoying bunny?"
Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"I don't know anything. I'm an idiot. But I'm really getting a vibe that something is on its way."

"What do mean by something?"

"I told you I'm an idiot. Don't ask me anything. I don't know."

"Jimin. Are you that proud by calling yourself an idiot?"
Taehyung was so done with his best friend.

"I'm just trying to be funny you know."

"It's not funny at all. I'm not in the mood to laugh."

"Hmm... That's your problem that you don't want to laugh but I'm sure I was quite funny just now."

"Jimiiiin."

"Ok. So... when are you going?"
Jimin's voice suddenly changed into a serious tone.

"I don't know. But I'm sure it's going to be very soon."

"Then... have you decided the place already?"

"Not yet. I have so many places I want to go. I don't even know if I can go all of them in this life... and now... I'm too confused to choose from them."
Taehyung said as he played with his own permed black hair.

"So... you called me because you needed my help to choose a place, right?"

"Yeah."

Jimin sighed.
"For that... I don't think I need to choose it for you. I mean... you're finally getting your chance to travel so it should be somewhere you want to visit the most. Just take your time and think where you want to go."

Taehyung just nodded his head as if his best friend could see him nodding.
"Ok. But... thank you."

"Why? I didn't help you to choose the place."

"No. Not for that. Just..."
Taehyung smiled as he thought of how Jimin was always there for him. Jimin was the only one whom he could talk about anything. He would go on ranting about whatever happened in his daily life and Jimin would listen to him without any complaints. Sometimes he would tease him and make fun of him, sometimes he would scold him for being stupid and doing silly things, sometimes he would console him when he felt down, sometimes he would give him warm hugs. He just felt so thankful to Jimin all of a sudden.

"Ok ok... I know. You're thankful for having such a genius and handsome bestfriend like me right?

Taehyung rolled his eyes since he could already sense Jimin winking at him.
"Of course..."