Chapter 13

"What do you mean you're going for honeymoon? I thought you both married just for that so called deal of yours?"
Hoseok spoke through the phone.

"Hyung, I just told you to book the flight tickets for tonight, not to think about anything else."

"Ok fine. I'll do it. But why tonight? Can't you go tomorrow morning?"

"No. Yesterday, he said tomorrow so shouldn't it be today?"

"Jungkook-ah."
Hoseok sighed.
"Have you fallen for him already?"

"What?"

"Nevermind. I'll book the tickets for you. Don't worry. What about the hotel there? Should I book a room for you both?"

"No need. We'll do it later. And yeah... you'll have to take care of the company for the time being."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of everything here. You can go and enjoy your time there."

Jungkook hung up the call and put his phone in his pocket as he continued making the breakfast. He didn't go for work since it was Sunday.

"Good morning."

Jungkook turned back when he heard a voice just to see Taehyung standing by the kitchen door. But he just stared at Taehyung with shocked without saying anything, he never expected the other to greet him good morning with a smile.

"What? You won't even greet me back?"
Taehyung's smile turned into a pout with a whine.
But wait... when did he turn into a whinny kid like this?

"Uh? Ah... Sorry. Good morning."
Jungkook turned away as he continued what he was doing.

"What are you making? It smells good."
Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and stood beside him.

Jungkook was little surprised at how Taehyung changed his behavior so suddenly, not that he was complaining about it tho. He looked cute while being whinny like that.
"Bibimbap."
Jungkook said as he continued his cooking.

Taehyung widen his eyes in excitement.
"What? Woah..! Is today any special day?"

"Nothing special. I just felt like making it."
Jungkook just smiled while looking at Taehyung clapping his hands happily. But seriously? How can he get so excited just by a simple food?

"Where did you learn making all these? No. Wait. How many dishes can you make?"

"Not gonna tell you."
Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook who chuckled.

"Oh yeah. You can start packing. We're going tonight."

Taehyung snapped his head towards Jungkook with wide eyes.
"What? Tonight?"

"What's wrong? Yesterday, you said tomorrow right? So it's today of course."

"But... I just said it. It doesn't mean we need to go today itself."

"So you want me to cancel tonight's ticket?"

"What? You've already booked the tickets too?"

"Yeah. Why? You don't want to go anymore?"

"No. It's not like that. But isn't it too soon? Like... I need to prepare mentally too... like... oh my god..!! I'm really going to Malta? Tonight? For real? Please tell me it's not a dream. Oh my god..!! I'm gonna start packing my stuffs from now. What should I wear tonight? Oh my god..!"
Taehyung was squealing alone excitedly as he was about to run upstairs to his room.

"Hey..!! Wait! I know you're excited but breakfast is almost done. Eat this first."
Taehyung would've ran upstairs already if Jungkook didn't stop him.