Chapter 20:Is it okay?

Hello everyone~

I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner but here is a new chapter now hehe~

Well let's start quickly~^^

JB's P.O.V.

"It was really nice to see you bro."

"Yes it was.But from now on I'll be here so we can do some crazy things together again hehe."Jr said and I smiled.

"That's for sure.Well I gotta go now.Heidi is waiting for me at home....or she isn't.It's pretty late.She must have fallen asleep already.Aish I need to go."I said as I checked the clock.

"Do you really like that girl?"Jr asked me stopping me from getting up from my chair.

"Ugh that's..."

"I see.It's good for you to have found someone to really have sincere feelings for."

''Oh..yes...."

"But don't forget about me.You don't want to remember what happened between us that day but my feelings haven't changed Jb."

"I see..."I looked down."Well I'm going.Good night Jr."

''Night."He said and I left.I have to go back home as fast as I can.

.

.

.

I walked in the house closing the door behind me."Heidi...."I whispered.Why is she sleeping on the couch?I walked closer to her and touched her cheeks.Cold as the night breeze."This stupid girl."

"Jb..."She slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey..."

"You finally came back."She caressed my right cheek."I've prepared dinner.Let's go eat."She said with half closed eyes.She seems tired.Preparing breakfast then dinner....for me.

"I'm sorry."

"O-oh....it's okay Jb.I mean your best friend came here today.I'm with you everyday so it's okay for today."Liar.Why is she lying?Can't she just scold me for being late?

"Sorry..."

"Ugh don't apologize.Just go to sleep.The food has gotten cold.It's not good to eat it now.Just go upstairs and sleep.It's late.I'm going to sleep too so let's go."She got up but I couldn't but stop her.I grabbed her wrist.

"Wait.Heidi I want to eat the food you made for me."

"But it's cold and no good now.You won't like it."She said with a pout.

"But I want to eat.I'm hungry.Come on.Serve me the food."I smiled and she grinned.

"O-okay.But don't complain later."

"Aigoo!Let's go."I lift her up carrying her on my shoulder.She complained and shouted but how could I let her down?I made her sit on me."This table is full with delicious food.Now feed me."I insisted and she blushed.I love it when she blushes like that.

End of Jb's P.O.V.

"Wh-why should I feed you?"I said and blushed.

"Because my hands can't let go of you.I can't stop hugging you."He squeezed his arms around my waist.

"Y-you...aish!"I started feeding him.His eyes stuck on mine.Why is he doing this?This is more like a punishment...well it's not that I don't like it.But making me blushing like that it's no good.

"You're cooking pretty well.I like it."He said and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh no.That's not good.I will cook for you again and you'll eat it on time.Okay?"

"I'll be waiting."He smiled."Shall we go sleep now?"He lifted me up again carrying me on his shoulder.

"Yahh let me down!"

"You're sleeping with me tonight."I suddenly felt like blushing so much in heard of his sudden words.He carried me up his bedroom and entered the room.He finally let me down on his bed.

"Let me go wear my pajamas.I'm not comfortable in jeans."I complained.

"No."

"Yahh jus-"

"Wear this."He gave me a huge sweater.

"Ohh I see."I muttered.

"What?"He wondered.

"That's why I'm calling you a pervert.Aigoo."

"What are you saying?"He frowned.

"You like seeing girls wearing only big sweaters and nothing else right?Ha you can't get away from my anti-pervert mind."

"Hahaha."He started laughing out of nowhere."You really are something.Now let's get this off."He pulled my t-shirt.

"Yahh wait.Jb!"He didn't give me a second and grabbed my legs taking off my jeans."Yahh don't look."I tried to hide my body.He made me wear the sweater and put his head on my lap.Then looked at the blushing me.

"These red cheeks of yours will be here tonight.Don't even think of leaving this room."He said calmly.

"U-ugh you idiot."I frowned and looked away.

"Let's sleep for now."We laid on the bed and I rest my head next to his chest.His arms around my waist holding me gently.

"I'm sorry."He whispered.I was really sad about what happened today but he really made me feel like everything's fine again.I'm glad.I'm glad he has such a warm heart.

"Thank you Jb."He probably didn't hear me thanking him but it's okay.It's okay cause we're next to each other again.

Well that's a short chapter.I'm sorry.I just wanted to update as soon as I could guys.

I hope you liked it though.Thank you all for your support once again.^___^

See you next time.