Chapter 5:Anger and.....

Summer finally ended and school starts guys~I hope everything's gonna be fine with school for everyone hehe~^___^

Anyway let's start~

"What did you do to my wife kid?''

"Nothing worse than what you've done to her."No stop it Yugyeom.

"What?"Ugh stop you too JB.Why are they looking each other like that?It's like they're about to fight!Ugh that's not good!

"What you heard."

"Yah!Both of you stop it.Jugyeom please go to class.Please."I begged him.If one of them isn't gonna leave then they're gonna fight and JB won't hear me so I can only beg Yugyeom to leave.

He looked at me then at JB."Arraseo..."He kept looking JB in the eyes with anger.''If you do anything to her I'm gonna kill you.See you later Heidi."'He said and left just like that.Leaving the annoying JB back for me to handle.

"This kid.Seriously now."JB muttered.

"What are you doing here JB?''I asked him seriously.He just came to my school like that.What is he planning now?

"Oh...just came by to see what my wife's school looks like."He started looking around like a little kid exploring a playground.

"And why do you care if I'm crying or not?"

"Ah that's-!"

"Don't ever talk to my best friend like that.Even if he makes me cry or not you don't have to care.You don't even care about me so what's your problem?"He kept looking at me like a lost child.

"I don't worry about you.I just don't want you to embarrass me and my family.Crying in the school like a little kid.You're so immature."I clenched my teeth in frustration.

"...Really now?"He is so cruel.I don't want him to care about me but these words are just so cruel."Go away.Leave!"I pushed him away.Then I ran till the roof and just stood there.I am so sad and angry.Confused and worried.On the one side Yugyeom on the other JB.Is Yugyeom telling me the truth?Does he like me or not?But I should forget that for now.What about JB?Why is he acting like he cares and then he talks in that way?I seriously can't understand him.Ugh this is so confusing!

JB's P.O.V.

"This girl...she is so stupid crying like that.Jinga!"I shouted to myself.I walked till my car and got in.I drove till my place and ran to find my manager.He's the only one who can solve my problems even if it isn't for work.

"Mr. Jang!"I shouted so he can hear me and come to me.

"What is it Mr. Jaebum?"He came straight away.

"The Alps girl!She was crying because of that "best friend".How can a boy be a girl's best friend.Not even!And she was crying and I tried to help her and she shouted at me because I yelled at her "best friend''.Ugh why is she like that?She should be thanking me and instead she got angry...and...she was crying because of me too..."I couldn't keep my mouth closed.I kept saying my thoughts with no stop.Nonsense but sincere thoughts.

"Are you sure that you didn't say anything bad to her?"He asked me and I rubbed the back of my neck while sighing.

"Ugh...I..."

"Don't say things that you don't believe Jaebum.It seems like you care about this girl but you can't make her yours like that."

"I know Mr. Jang.I'm the expert in love here so you don't have to tell me."I crossed my arms and sighed.