Chapter 11:We're a couple!

Hello everyone...This story was on hold for some time since I wanted to end another story of mine to have more free time to update this one after hehe...^^I'm sorry I made you wait so much for this update and thank you all for being patient...And since the Christmas break is about to start I will update pretty much since I'll have so much free time everyday haha..

Okay shall we start now?Hehe..^___~

After the movie we walked a little.Jb is holding my hand like it's the most natural thing in the world and that makes me so happy.Even if I hated it before now it's comfortable.I looked at him.He really is the handsome type I hated then...But now I like him so much.Why do I like him...I wonder.

"Heidi?"I heard someone calling my name.This voice is so familiar.I tried to find the one who called me and suddenly faced Yugyeom.

"Yugyeomie what are you doing here?"I said and left Jb's hand to hug Yugyeom.

"I'm going to my cousin...You?What are you doing here?"He asked and I freezed.I know Yugyeom hates Jb,so how do I tell him that I date Jb now?

"We-!"I tried to say but Jb talked.

"I need to tell you something Yugyeom."He said and I looked at him."I like Heidi.Don't try to find lies in my words cause they're sincere.I asked her out and now we're together."Yugyeom's eyes widened."You can hate me as much as you want and blame me for this.Just don't bother Heidi with your opinion.Got it?"I looked at Jb and felt weird.Like I can finally lean on this feeling of love.His words sound so beautiful in my ears...and what makes me so happy is that I really think that they're sincere like he said.Probably one of the reasons I like him.

Yugyeom wouldn't talk for some second."I won't bother both you and Heidi.I really wanna punch you in the face right now but...I won't.But I'm warning you.If you hurt her I'm gonna kill you!"Yugyeom raised his voice in the last words.He really is my precious friend.Even if he hates Jb I'm glad he cares about me.I'm glad I have a friend like him...even if I make him sad and worried with my decisions.I'm sorry Yugyeom...and thank you."Heidi you know what to do if he tries to do something you don't like."He told me then.I nodded with a grin.

"Thank you Yugyeom."I said and hugged him again.

"Yahh stop hugging already."Jb frowned like a jealous child and grabbed me from my shoulders and hugged me instead.

"Jb he's my friend.I can hug him as much as I want."I looked angry but the truth is his reaction made me happy.Is he jealous?That's so cute.

"He's jealous Heidi.Well I'm going.Bye bye jealous guy!"Yugyeom said and waved at us while walking away fast.

"Yahh I'm not jealous you little-!"Jb shouted and stopped hugging me to chase after Yugyeom but he was walking fast enough so he had left away already.

"You know it made me a little happy."I said and Jb looked at me in wonder.

"What made you happy?"

"That you're jealous...hehe."I smiled and his eyes widened.

"I-I'm not jealous you pabo!I-I just don't want others to hug you...isn't it normal since I'm your boyfriend?"He said and I grinned.

"Whatever it's called it makes me happy."I said with a wide smile.Jb hugged me that moment and I hugged him back.

"You know the next week is our wedding."He suddenly said and I was left surprised.

"R-really?"I wasn't informed about this.

"Yes...well I was thinking that we should not do it..."He said and held me from my shoulders.

"You don't want to?"I asked but I think I know what he means.

"It's not that.It's just...you're so young,you don't have to get married so soon...and since we're a real couple now I think it will be okay to tell my father...I think he will understand."He said and made me smile once again.So many smiles in front of the person I hated in the past.

"Thank you Jb."He completely understands.I would never have believed that he could get how I feel.

"So...should I'm gonna tell my father now?"

"Yes."I nodded and he brought his face closer to mine.He kissed my forehead slowly.Then he looked in my eyes and his lips touched mine.People around are looking at us but really I don't care at all.I can't but focus only on him...on that kiss.

He stopped kissing me and stared in my eyes for a little.He cracked a smirk."Should we go home now and-"

"Yahhh Jb no!"I shouted and hit his shoulder.I knew he's gonna tell something perverted like he did before.He really has such a dirty mind even when in beautiful moments like this."Aishh..seriously Jb."

"Hahaha you really thought I was gonna say something perverted?"My eyes widened in heard of his words.

"Y-Yes...w-w-why?"

"I was gonna say to go and eat dinner but well now I think I know who has the dirty mind here.Just saying.."He said and patted my head.I frowned and I blushed so much.

"T-t-this is because you always think like that so I thought that...this time also....ugh Jb you are so cruel."I muttered the last words and started walking.Suddenly he held my hand and started walking next to me.I can't really look at him.I'm so embarrassed right now.Ugh why is he making me feel like that?

"Let's go home."He said and I nodded.We walked till home and it's already night now.

"Ugh I'm so tired...but it was so much fun."I whispered to myself as I'm changing clothes.But I need to take a shower first.I took my towel and walked till the bathroom in a hurry.I took off my clothes and looked in the mirror."It was really so wonderful today..."I whispered again and smiled.As I was taking a shower I couldn't stop smiling while thinking of all these that happened today.I'm actually Jb's girlfriend and it's not a lie.

I grabbed my towel and dried my hair a little.Then I looked around in search of my clothes but I could only see the ones from today.Oh my, full in thoughts of today I totally forgot to bring clean clothes together with me."Aish.."I exclaimed.I put the towel around my body and opened the door of the bathroom a little.I looked outside and apparently Jb isn't around.I walked outside as fast as I could and ran till my bedroom."Ooof...he didn't saw me..."I sighed and wore my clothes.

*brrr*

My phone vibrated and I picked it up."Jb?"I wondered as I saw the message was from him.

~ Next time ran to my room and not yours while wearing only this towel.;) ~

"U-u-ugh!"I blushed so much.How did he saw me?Where was he and was able to see me?I ran till his room and got in."Yahhh Jb how did you saw me?"I shouted and he turned around to look at me.

"Well isn't it obvious to wonder why the girl I live with is running like crazy in the corridor?"He just said and I blushed even more."You should wear shorts in the house.Your legs would show more."

"Yahh you perverted monkey stop thinking like that."I said with a pout and he chuckled.

"I can't."He said and kissed me.

"Why do I even like you?"I whispered while pouting more.

"I'm too sexy for you that's why."

"Hahaha sure Mr. sexy perverted monkey."I laughed and he did too.

Well I hope everything's gonna keep being like that for them hehe...

I hope you liked it everyone....^___^

See you next time...~