Chapter 27:Warning.

Hello guys~
Now that is exams period I can't really find the time to update this story I'm sorry...
Anyway here is a new chapter so let's start~^___^~

"Finally it ended."I muttered as we started walking out of the room where the dinner took place.First the rest of the people and last we.It was pretty much fun today but also a little tiring.

"I'm sorry Mr. Im."A waiter said to Jb.

"Yes?"

"I need you to come with me.It's urgent.Mr. McKenzie told me so."The young man said and Jb nodded then looked at me.

"Stay here and If anything happens call me immediately.Don't do anything stupid."He said sweetly.

"Okay.Don't worry."I nodded with a smile and he left.I waited there for some minutes and then decided to go sit at a couch there.As I sat I saw McKenzie coming out from the elevator.He looked at me and smiled.

"What a wonderful coincidence."He said as he approached me.

"Couldn't agree more."I really don't like this man but I should act like Jb did.

"What are you doing here alone?"He asked.Always with a smile but not a nice one.

"I'm waiting for Jb to come back.He had somewhere to go but he'll be back soon."

"Leaving a beautiful lady like you alone.Jb doesn't treasure you like he should."He insists to make Jb look bad.What a jerk.And isn't he the one who wanted to meet Jb?Why is he here?

"Well I can survive alone.I don't really need Jb to look after me."I smiled annoyed.

"Independent uh?"He sat next to me.

"Yes.But still I wouldn't be with a man that can't treasure me.So I find your opinion wrong here Mr. McKenzie."He is starting getting annoyed or something?

"Interesting.But I still haven't learnt your name miss."He came closer to me.What does he want?

"I don't mean to be rude."Well if I could I would."So just call me Heidi sir.I think this much is okay."

"Then it's nice to meet you Heidi."He held my hand.He looked at it then kissed it.I tried to get my hand away and successfully did.

"Yeah...nice to meet you too."I said and he smiled again.

"Excuse me."Someone said and I turned around.It's Mark wearing that waiter uniform.

"Yes?"I asked like I am clueless.

"I need you to come with me.Mr. Im asked me so."He said seriously and I nodded.I looked at McKenzie and apologized for having to leave.I said good night and followed Mark without saying a word.We reached the parking where the car Jb drove earlier is.We went in and waited for Jb.

"Mark this uniform really suits you."I praised him and did thumps up.

"Haha you think so?"He chuckled.

"Yes.When I first saw you I was really surprised.Wow if I didn't know that you're a manager I'd thought you're some kind of spy playing your role so well."I giggled and hit lightly his shoulder.

"Who knows.I might be a spy."

"Seriously?!"My eyes sparkled in excitement.

"No."

"Yah don't make me so excited and then make me fall from the 11th floor.Aigoo."I frowned jokingly and we both laughed."I wonder where Jb is."I asked a little worried.It's been almost an hour since he left and still no sight of him.

"I don't know where he is but whatever it is we need to wait."He said and I heard a phone vibrating.I checked mine but no notifications."It's mine...Jb said we need to leave and go back to New York."He said while reading the message but then,the way he looked at me.I know he is worried and that makes me even more worried.

"He just said that?What is he going to do here alone?"I asked him and he shook his said.

"I don't know.But if he said so,we should leave.Don't worry he'll be okay."Mark patted my head and I nodded tentatively.He drove back to New York but on our way there I couldn't but keep worrying for Jb.

Jb's P.O.V.

"Please follow me sir."That waiter said and I followed him.We stopped in front of a door and he told me to go in.And so I did.I opened the door but I didn't see McKenzie anywhere.Only his annoying niece,Jessica.Since the first time I met this woman some years ago she always have that look in her eyes like she wants to make you fail.

"Jb!I can finally see you."She said with a wide smile and hurried to come closer to me.

"Why did you want to meet me Jessica?"I asked straight away.I need to go back to Heidi.But if McKenzie isn't here then it means that he could be with her.Darn it!I was fooled.

"Why are you so cold Jb?You always were like that but today together with that little girl...you were smiling.But now you're cold again.You're really rude."She said and touched my cheek with her hand.I grabbed her hand and put it away.

"I don't intend to be rude though."I said and she looked annoyed.

"Jb.Seriously I wonder what did you find in this girl.At first I thought that she is only your partner for tonight but then I came to know that she is more than that.You can have any girl you like and you chose her?Why Jb.What more does she have than me?Is she that good in bed?"What an annoying bitch.And in the past I thought she would be good for one night.

"You don't know her.So you don't know what she really is.Not that you have to.But as I saw earlier your uncle seems really interested in her."

"My uncle?You know this geezer is in young girls.And he's really good at making them falling for him.Maybe he will do the same with her."She sat on the table behind her and grinned while talking.

"She is not an easy target.So I can easily imagine him failing."I said sincerely and she looked not actually annoyed but more like angry now.

"Well let's see for how long she's going to be faithful to you.She probably enjoys the nights with you but who knows...she might want something more."She insisted.I chuckled in her words.

"If you keep thinking like that you won't achieve anything.Don't ever talk about her like that,never again."I said seriously.She really annoys me when she's taking about Heidi.She suddenly got up and walked towards me.

"Well anyway you won't leave here tonight."

"What do you mean?"I wondered.

"First that door is locked and if you try to leave that little girl of yours will be no more."She chuckled and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv on the side of the room.I turned to watch and realized it's the view of the car Mark and Heidi are in."Your girl is in that car waiting for you at the parking.But right behind them there's a car with a man ready to...well what would be more fascinating?Making a car accident on purpose or shooting her with a gun?"She laughed like a crazy witch.

"You!What do you want from me?Leave her alone!"I really am furious right now.I can't stand her nonsense anymore.

"Stay with me till tomorrow night.Then I'll decide if I want to let her leave or not."She touched my chest and chuckled.

"I will do it.Just leave her alone."

"No.This will only happen if you do as I say.If you make a mistake till tomorrow night...she's dead."I clenched my teeth then sighed.I have to do as she says.

"Okay."I said and she started laughing.

"Haha cute Jb,doing anything for this ugly girl.Well first I need you to send them back to New York.Let's send them a message from your phone.And don't you dare try to do anything to escape or she's dead."

Jessica is such a b*tch.

Anyway I hope you liked it guys

See you next time ^__^