Chapter 16:Wrong desicions.

Hello my fellow readers...I'm sorry I couldn't really update for some time now cause I had lots of other responsibilities to take care of...But here I am now hehe

Let's start then^___^

"We're gonna stay here?"I asked JB as we entered a hotel room.

''Doesn't it seem so?"

"Yes...I mean..."Why do I get so nervous suddenly.Watching that there's only one bed in this quite small room makes me a little worried.

"I won't touch you so don't worry."My eyes widened in heard of his words.I'm not afraid of his touch,I'm just afraid of what's coming next.I know we talked about it and took a desicion but I'm still not sure that Jb is okay with not doing it.

"I-it's okay..."I said unintentionally.Jb looked at me surprised and got closer to me.

"Are you sure?"He asked me making me blush.

"I-I...I want to kiss you and touch you...I told you I'm afraid of the thing..."I whispered the last words.

"That's why I can't touch you."He said and my eyes widened.

"It's okay if it's only touc-!"

"I can't stop you idiot!"He raised his voice stopping me from talking.What does he mean?".....let's get outta this room and go for a walk,shall we?"He grabbed his keys and I nodded tentatively.

We walked out of the hotel,in the streets of the small town we are at.The night's already starting falling but this confusing feeling won't get out of my heart.Regret probably.Jb might be a little annoyed with me after all.I mean I wanna be with him but what if I'm not ready to do this thing that I'm afraid of.I want Jb to be happy with me.And I think that he wants to go faster with this relationship.Ugh I don't know what I want anymore!

I stopped.I didn't want to but my legs won't move.

"What happened?"Jb asked me in wonder and stopped too.What's the reason really?

".........."I don't know what to say.

"You idiot.Do you think that all I care about is sex?''My eyes widened and I  faced him surprised.

"I-I....."It's not that!

"Let's go back to Seoul.And keep some distance between us."He said coldly and started walking.What....did he said?Why?

"Jb why?!"I shouted in confusion.

He sighed and turned around to face me."You need to understand why I like you.Cause it's definitely not about sex.If you get it then come and tell me."

"U-ugh...."How can I know the reason he likes me?

.

.

.

We left that place and returned back to Seoul.The whole way on the car was awkward and I really wanted to get out of the it.How I wish I wasn't overthinking everything in this relationship.My stupid mind destroyed everything.My uncertain thoughts."Darn it!"I shouted as I sat on my room's bed.I'm still on the same house with him but it seems like I'm all alone in a stranger's place.

What did he mean by saying to keep some distance between us?Is that a way to break up?What?I took my phone out of my jeans' pocket and called my best friend."Yugyeom.."I said as he picked up.

**Hey how are you Heidi?**

"I-I....can we meet?I want to talk with you?"

**Yes of course.Do you want to meet now?**

"Yes please.Are you out?"

**No,I'm home.**

"I'm coming there now."

**Okay see you**

I hung up and wore my jacket to get out.As I walked down the stairs I saw Jb sitting on the couch.

"I-I'm going out for awhile..."I said tentatively.He looked at me then concentrated at what he was doing before.

"Where are you going this late at night?"He unexpectedly asked me as I was about to open the door.

"At Yugyeom's."

"Okay."He just said and I felt a little dissapointed.In any other case he would freak out when listening to Yugyeom's name but now he seems so cool about it.I don't like this.He seems like he doesn't care anymore.

I exited the house and took a taxi till his house.I pushed the doorbell button and Yugyeom opened the door.

"Hey....Why are you crying?What happened Heidi?"He asked me as he hugged me tightly.I didn't even realized that I was crying.

"I'm sorry,I didn't want...to cry..."I tried to say between sobs.

"It's okay.Come in and try to calm down first."He helped me walk in the house.None is in here.His parents are working till late at night.I sat at the couch of the living room and he sat next to me."Did this bastard do anything?"He asked me in an angry tone.I looked at him or at least I tried to,since my eyes are blurry from the tears.

"He..H-He didn't do something bad.I-I did!"I cried hard after these words.Because of the stupid me and Jb's desicion.

"How could you do something bad when you care so much about others?"Yugyeom whispered and hugged me.

"You-You're wrong.Don't say this...to calm me down..."

"I don't.I'm saying the truth.It's my responsibility as your friend.And I think that you're thinking wrong of yourself.You're overthinking things too much and that kills you."I started calming down as he kept talking to me."I think that you can find the solution of the problem yourself.And if you can't,I'm always here to help you."I stopped hugging him and looked in his eyes.I slowly explained everything to him.I didn't tell him all the parts of the night me and Jb spent together but he got the whole point.

"What does he mean by saying to keep a distance between us?I don't want to be away from him."I said and he crossed his fingers.

"He is a good guy sometimes but then he becomes the bastard he really is."

"Yahh he isn't!"I frowned.

"Yes he is but that's not my point.I think he's an idiot for asking you understand the reasons he likes you.When you like someone you,yourself don't even know the exact reasons.Her smile,the way she is so real and many other uncertain reasons.Do you know why you like Jb,Heidi?"He asked me but I was left speechless.Why do I like Jb?

"I....I like him for what he is.For the Jb that I know."I confessed and Yugyeom smiled.

"Then what do you think it's the reason of him liking you?"He asked me and I felt like smiling.I think I get it.

"Thank you Yugyeomie.I couldn't have a better friend than you."I hugged him fast and got up."I'm sorry I need to leave.You helped me so much and I'm leaving like that but I have to!"

"It's okay!Go find him and tell him that if he'll do something stupid like that again I'm gonna go find him."He laughed and I smiled too.

"See you!"I waved at him and started running.I need to find Jb and tell him.I want to be okay with him.

It's late,it's short,it's not such a good update but I'm glad I at least found the time to update this.

I hope you liked it though.

See you next time everyone~^___^