Chapter 31:The unwanted.

Hello everyone ^___^

You know it just makes me so so happy that you like this story and support it so much.Seriously thank you all.

Anyway let's start~

"Hey it's class president's birthday today.She's gonna hold a party at the club near her house.Wanna go?"

"I don't really wanna go but if you want,then I'm in."I said and he smiled.

"Well,we'll have fun.I think we should go together."Yugyeom insisted and I couldn't but agree.I should get over my sad feelings.It's been five months already.

*Flashback*

"Heidi?What are you doing here?"

"Mom!"I left my luggage on the group and hugged her as quickly as possible.I didn't cry at all,I was just in need for my mother's embrace.We got in the house,bringing the luggage along with me and we sat on the couch in the living room not saying a word for some seconds.Both my dad and brother aren't here.

"It's been like three days since you've gone to New York.Why did you return?"She asked me,holding both my hands in her warm hers.

"Well lots happened..."I tried to smile but my mouth wouldn't move itself to be in a happy position.

"You should rest first and then you can tell me everything,okay?"She grinned and I nodded.I walked till my room,the room I have to enter since the day I started living with him.It feels so nostalgic now.I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.I wasn't able to sleep,just hid my sobs in my pillow.

*End of Flashback*

"Mom I'm going out with Yugyeom."I walked towards the kitchen and told my mom who is preparing dinner.She turned off the oven and looked at me with a wide smile.

"You look so beautiful.When did you bought this gorgeous dress?It seems so expensive."She touched the dress staring at it in awe.

"I wasn't the one who bought it."I smiled lightly and she looked in my eyes worried.Yeah this is the dress I wore that night in Washington.I want to get over these painful memories already.I need to get over every obstacle.Even wearing things he bought for me.

"Are you sure about wearing this?"She asked me,her voice seems sad.

"...I guess..."I said and after wearing a jacket and high heels I approached the door to exit the house.I left my hair down today,not like that time,maybe I don't actually want to show this dress's beauty yo just anyone.I wasn't able to open the door when the doorbell rang."Yugyeom."I whispered when I faced him.

"I thought it would be nice going there together.It would be awkward if I was alone haha."He said,all cheerful smiles and I couldn't but giggle.His look then focused on my dress,complementing me for how beautiful I look.Well I know I'm a selfish bitch for saying that but it doesn't sound so great for me to listen to my mom's and Yugyeom's compliments.Only his would make my heart skip a beat but he won't say anything like that to me again.

"Well shall we go now?"I insisted and after saying bye to my mom and little brother me and Yugyeom started walking till the club where the party is held at.I have to go at a place like that since almost last year.I have to have fun like a normal teenager since the day I met him.

We finally arrived and after giving the birthday girl her present we started drinking even if we're not allowed.Alcohol drinks now named as fruit juices.I felt just fine though,my head didn't even got light in spite of Yugyeom who seemed to be having way too much fun."Yugyeom don't drink anymore."I shouted in his ear since the music is too loud.

"I'm okay don't worry."His moves being weird,his voice seems light like his head.

"Hey Heidi."A hottie from our school approached me.

"Hey..."

"Jackson."

"Oh yeah right Jackson."I tried to smiled while talking to him but he is way too much of a womanizer with bad manners.

"Do you want to dance with me?"He suggested,having a smirk that is probably a warning not to follow him.But who cares right now.

"Just one dance."I grabbed his hand and we started dancing among the rest of the drunk guys and girls.I felt like I'm one of the minority here who still understands what's going on.I just shaved away these thoughts and danced with the handsome bad guy.He really is hot but surely not my type-yeah right.He kissed me and kissed me pretty much intensively,leaving me no moment to react.I tried to push him away but someone else pushed him away instead of me.

"Don't touch her you-!"Yugyeom yelled at Jackson and he threw up the next moment.

"Yugyeom are you okay?"I asked him as everyone else looked disgusted at him.I tried not to throw up myself from looking at what came out of his mouth and helped him walk till the bathroom.I saw a waiter started cleaning the mess behind."Let's clean up our little Yugyeom."I said and helped him clean his mouth with fresh water trying not to look at the couple in the corner of the toilet making out.

"Gosh sorry."Yugyeom said and cracked a giggle.

"It's okay.We're going back home anyway."I whispered and put his one arm around my shoulder to help him stand.We walked out of the bathroom and after apologizing and wishing happy birthday to the class president we left.Of course I couldn't ignore Jackson's fierce stare at me.

"I can walk alone."Yugyeom muttered trying to get away from me but I didn't leave him alone.He would collapse in any moment now.

"Hey!"I heard a new but familiar voice shouting and I turned around to face Jackson.

"What do you want?"I asked him a little annoyed.

"We have to continue something,the two of us."He smirked once again but now I wouldn't just allow myself to fall in his trap.

"No thank you."I said with a smile as he started walking towards me,getting closer by every step.Yugyeom now has almost fainted on my shoulder,he won't react at all.

"Come on you little whore.I know you'd like some nice sex."He tried to grab my one hand but someone stopped him.Someone from behind me.I tried to look at the person,not being able to talk any more.JB.

Well I guess....Heheh the continuity in the next chapter...

I hope you liked it.^___^

See you soon~