Chapter 13:Ready,maybe not.

Okay as I told you I updated soon hehe~

Thank you all for supporting this story and I hope you'll keep enjoying it.Reading your comments makes me really happy and I'm sorry if I don't reply to all of you I just don't have something particular to say.But your comments really make me happy.

Okay let's start haha~^__^~

"Leave your things up in the bedroom and we're going out."Jb told me as we entered a strange to me house.We're at the village he brought me the last time and we talked about his past,his mother at that cemetery.The mood isn't the same though.That time I couldn't even believe that I could be in a real relationship with him,the womanizer.But now I yearn his touch.What a change can love bring to your heart.

"Okay."I answered and walked till the first room I found which is the bedroom.I went in and saw a bed for two."Are we gonna sleep together?"I whispered to myself starting feeling nervous.I left my things at a corner and ran to find Jb who was waiting me at the door.

"Let's go."He said and held my hand.It's really strange but it makes me so happy when he holds my hand gently like that.

"But it's so late.Where are we going?"I asked him but he didn't answer.We just kept walking under the dark sky.The small village is the same as I remember it to be that day.The only change is that it isn't lively at all.As it seems the old people living here are already asleep.I somehow started getting scared cause of the weird sounds,probably made by animals who wake up in the night.The dark houses also made me frightened.I got closer to Jb and held his hand tighter.I tried not to look around and just think about where we're going.

As time was passing we kept walking,finally out of the village.It's really cold and the only light here is the moon and only.

"We're almost there."Jb talked at last.

"Where?"I asked still having no clue.

"You'll see impatient girl."He smirked and I pouted."We have to pass through this small forest.Don't worry it's only a five minutes way.But the street is too small in there cause the trees are too close to each other.Just be careful not to leave my hand or you'll get lost."He told me seriously and I nodded.I looked at the forest which from the outside didn't seem like what he described it to be.We started walking and he got his phone out to light the way.It started getting scary cause seriously the trees were closing the way from every direction.

"Jb are you sure about this?"I asked him and he stopped walking making me bump into him.

"Do you trust me?"He asked me making me surprised of the sudden question.

"Yes I do."I assured him and he patted my head.

"Then just follow me."He smiled and I nodded.

"I'm sorry,I'm just scared of the dark."I confessed and he kept walking still holding my hand.

"I know that.You're trembling more than ever."He said.He knew it from the start?Why does he want to go to that place then?I don't even know where we're going.But I trust him.I have to believe in him and forget my fears.

As we were walking through the woods the way was finally started getting wider.I felt relieved.It really took us only around five minutes to walk through the forest.Suddenly I was left amazed in the view of a beautiful place.I saw a lake in which the moon is reflecting on.The forest is around it and there's a place like a small beach right where we are.It's scary but really amazing to watch.I could stand here and stare at this small,lost paradise for hours.