Chapter 32:Sinful.

Hey guys...Well I gotta tell you that I'm gonna end this story in the next chapter but I'm seriously thinking of making a sequel,like a 2nd book.It will be a little bit more smut hehe.Anyway please tell me if you like the idea and want me do so^___^

Anyway let's start~

"What do you want?"Jackson asked the man behind me.Furious.Me,confused.How can Jb be back now?

"If you ever even try laying your hands on Heidi again I'm gonna crush you,kid."Jb said,holding tighter and tighter Jackson's hand.The pain showed on his face.

"Why should I do so?"Jackson insisted,clenching his teeth.Jb hasn't even looked me in the eyes yet but his look is so fierce,looking at Jackson like he wants to kill him.

"She's my woman so don't you dare come near her again."Jackson didn't answer at all and just left.I wasn't able to say a word too.My eyes are probably lifeless staring at the man in front of me who still hasn't looked in my eyes.And then he did.He faced me,the same face that told me to leave him five months ago.He whispered my name but I still can't say a word.He took Yugyeom from my shoulder and helped him sit on a bench some steps afar."Mark's gonna get him back home."His voice,why is it so calm?"Come with me."He held my hand and we walked till a car.Driving back at the house I once lived with him.But still I couldn't say anything,my mind blank.

He closed the door of the house and hugged me tight.I felt so small in his embrace."My baby..."His voice cracked.I looked in his eyes,ready to shed tears.But maybe his man pride won't let them fall.I hit his chest,pushing him away.But still I couldn't talk."I'm sorry...you can hit me as much as you want."He just stood there after saying words I would never imagine hearing from him.

"You jerk!Why did you say all these things back then?!Why did you stay with her?!Why did you come back now?!You didn't even call me once to tell me if you're okay!Why!?What did she do to you to stay with her!?I love you!We could find a solution together if you had a problem!Why didn't you tell me anything?!Why?!I was so worried and scared!Ahh!"By the time I stopped the long waited questions and confessions I was sobbing already.My legs felt so weak,having the man I lost once in front of me.I knelt down,my back leaning against the cold wall.

"I'm sorry..."He put his hands around my back,hugging me lightly."I just didn't want to lose you...that woman would kill you...I didn't know what to do."He whispered with a still cracking voice.I didn't say anything for some seconds.Thoughts attacking my mind one by one,all together.I'm a burden.

"Let's end it here Jb."I said unable to look in his eyes.

"What?"He held my head with both his hands making me look right in his half closed-he really holds back his tears-eyes.This made some more tears of mine to fall along with a sob I tried to gulp but lost the fight.

"I don't...I don't want to be a pain for you.It was better...before."Words I won't believe myself.My own sinful mouth needs to be shut.

"Don't you ever say that again.I fought and came back because I want you.Because I love you.If you were a pain for me then I would just stay there.Now that I have you again I won't let you go even if you plead me.You're all mine Heidi..."And still his tears wouldn't fall,maybe he stopped talking to hold them in.

"But-"

"I told you I won't let you go.Please Heidi stop thinking that way.Now I'm here.You can be as angry as you want with me.I talked to you like that back then-"I slapped him.My hand just moved by itself.Maybe I wanted to do it.Yes,I'm mad.Yes,I'm sad.Yes,I'm happy but the fact that he's back won't change what happened.

"How far did you go with her?"I asked coldly.

"I didn't do anything..."He looked down.More than the one who hurt he seems to be the victim.I noticed something I wouldn't have missed in any other situation.Two bruises,one on his wrist the other on his neck.I tried unbuckling his shirt but he stopped me."Hey what-"

"Jb...what did she do to you?"Avoiding my eyes again.He just said a more than a lie 'nothing' and I tried taking off his shirt even if he pushed me away."Jb stop.Let me see!"I yelled at him not because um angry with him but with myself,his eyes regretfully painful.I took his shirt off and clenched my fists in view of his upper body.Some bruises,two cuts near his ribs.It's like he was raped.

"Don't worry.I'm fine hehe."He cracked a smile while rubbing the back of his neck.I only realized tears were falling again when my cheeks felt really wet.

"Jb..."I hugged him around his shoulders finally giving in.I don't have the right to complain when he suffered the most.I can't even lie at this point,I don't want to leave him again.I waited almost half a year for him to come back.I knew all this time that it's not his fault that he was imprisoned there with that woman.I couldn't do anything to help him but now he's back,hurt.But I can see him,I can touch him,I can kiss him.He kissed me like he's lost in a vast desert and I'm a glass of water.I kissed him with all the passion and love I have in my heart.

Well.....

I hope you liked it hehe...

See you next time and please answer to the question I did at the start^___^thank you.