Chapter 21:Unexpectedly.

Hey guys~

I was actually going to update the next day after my last update but I'm really sorry guys I wasn't able toT_T

Okay let's start~

"Morning."

"Morning Yugyeomie."I said and rested my head on my desk.

"How did things go yesterday?"He asked me then.

"Oh...well I think I wasn't expecting what happened.But it was okay."

"I can see that in your smile.Had some adult time with Mr. Jb?"He said and I blushed.

"Yahh no.You idiot."I insisted.

"Haha just kidding."He laughed.I grinned a little.Even if the day started unexpectedly it ended better than I thought.I was able to sleep next to him.We just slept together and nothing happened.He didn't forced me at all.How would it be if....yahh Heidi get yourself together!What am I even thinking?If someone could read my thoughts he would be afraid of me.Sometimes I feel like I'm more perverted than Jb.Aigoo.

.

.

.

.

.

"Can I walk you home today?I'm bored and I don't wanna go home."Yugyeom complained.

"Aigoo...you don't have to ask."I nodded and we started walking home together.It's been awhile since I was able to walk home together with him."Do you want to come a little to my house?Jb will probably be with his friend so you don't have to worry about him."I smiled.

"Only if you make me some coffee and something to eat."

"My best friend is blackmailing me for a cup of coffee...Aish."

"Well you can say that.Haha."He laughed.

"Anyway let's go you idiot."

We reached my house-well I don't know if I can call it my house but since I'm leaving here with Jb let it be-and I searched in my bag for my keys."Found them."I unlocked and opened the door and my jaw dropped the next moment.Why are Jb and Jr so close to each other?Yugyeom put his hand in front of my eyes.

"This view is restricted for underage kids."He said.

"Yahh Yugyeom.You're underage too!"I tried to get his hand away from my eyes but he wouldn't let me to.He is too strong for me.But why was Jb's face so close to Jr's?Like they were going to...Omo!

"Yugyeom why are you here?"I heard Jb's voice.So they noticed us.

"If you tell me what's going on here I'll answer your question too."Yugyeom said.Aish I wanna see what's happening.

"Let Heidi see."Jb said and Yugyeom did as he said.I looked at Jb but I blushed the next moment.Was he really going to k-k-kiss Jr...maybe they have already-?What am I saying?I grabbed Yugyeom's hand and put in on my eyes.

"Heidi....?"Jb wondered."Aish!Jr explain everything to her now.Yugyeom can you leave?"

"No Yugyeom don't leave."I insisted.

"It's okay.I can explain everything even if your friend is here."I heard Jr's voice for the first time today.

"Then do it."Yugyeom said.I can realize from his voice tune that he's annoyed.