Chapter 25:More unexpected things.

Hello hello my dear friends....^___^

Let's start hehe...

I hurried and got ready for the dinner in Washington.I put a little make up and tied my hair up.It'd be a shame if the beautiful dress didn't fully showed itself under my long hair.After getting everything ready I searched for Mark who was,like he told me,waiting in front of the hotel's entrance.

"You look...great Heidi."He said and I blushed a little.I don't usually get to hear compliments like that.

"Hehe thank you Mark."He opened the car's door for me and I got in.As he started driving I admired the beautiful New York city.We didn't really talked but I came to stare at him for awhile.He could easily be an idol with these looks so why did he chose to be a manager?"Gray."

"What?"He asked me in wonder.

"Gray hair would suit you...if you were an idol I mean.What am I even saying?"I whispered the last words.

"Haha you're funny.Thank you though."He smiled.

"Can you sing?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You know,just because I have a crazy imagination and I'm too curious right now."

"I can't sing...."He said and I looked out of the window again.

"Oh that's a shame.A whole fanfiction in my mind just got destroyed."

"You're weird.Are you always so open to anyone?"

"Depending on the person and the situation.We'll be together for four months so it'd be nice if we're close to each other."I admitted.

"Shouldn't you first ask me something more...normal?Like what my age is?"He chuckled.

"Oh yeah that's true...so how old are you?"

"22."He answered straight away.

"Oh nice I'm 17...18 in three days actually."

"Well that's how people introduce themselves."He said and grinned.

"Ouch that hurts."I joked and we both laughed.He's a nice person.I'm glad he's Jb's manager.

.

.

.

.

.

After a long way we were finally at Washington.We reached a huge hotel and Mark lead me in.

"Heidi can you please wait here?I've got some things to take care of."He requested.

"Yes no problem."I nodded and he left.What do I do now?I looked around and found a chair where I sat on.I got my phone out of my purse and called Jb."Why isn't he answering?"I ended the call since he wouldn't answer and tried to call Yugyeom.No answer from him too.

"What is a beautiful lady like you doing here alone?"Someone said and I looked up.A man around his 40s,in an elegant tuxedo,American probably.

"Are you talking to me?"I asked surprised.

"Can you see anyone else around?And I'm amazed from your fluent English tho.You are Korean,aren't you?"He asked and I nodded.

"Well I'm third in my school and have won some scholarships because of my good English so..."It's not but to brag about my achievements once in awhile.

"Wow.Impressed."He grinned."May I know your name?"

"Sorry my dad taught me not to take candy from strangers."What does this man wants anyway?

"What if this stranger wanted to give you a job as a model?"My eyes widened in heard of his sudden words.

"Impressive,but I don't have any intention of becoming a model sir.Thank you for the compliment though."I bowed lightly and stood up to walk away.

"Take my card.Who knows...you might change your mind,my lady."He tried to give me his card but another hand took it instead.

"I should take this card instead Mr. McKenzie."

"Jb..."I smiled the moment I saw his face.He's also wearing a beautiful tuxedo.

"What an entrance Mr. Im.Always impressive like your father.Is this beautiful little lady your partner tonight?"That man,no Mr. McKenzie,said.They're both smiling but it feels like there's rage between the two men.

"Yes she is.Thank you and please excuse us.We'll meet again anyway in the dinner later."Jb said and held my hand.

"Of course Mr. Im."The man said and Jb started walking along with me.Where are we going?He suddenly stopped and turned around to look at me.

"The dress...you wore it."He looked all over my body scanning the dress.

"I don't want to get undressed for no reason so yeah I did.Is it good?Such a beautiful dress...you shouldn't have brought it for me.It seems really expensive too."I complained a little.

"You don't like it?"He asked,seems sad or dissapointed.

"No I didn't say that.I love it but isn't it too much for someone like me?"I looked down.

"Thank God you like it..."He whispered.

"What?"Did I heard right?Is he happy cause I like it?Jb is so cute some times.

"Nothing!It suits you...so don't leave my side tonight.If I come to lose you from my sight tonight you're becoming my slave for your birthday haha."He kissed me with fierce moves.Like he's trying to take my breath away."This man..."He said then while holding my head with both hands.

"What about him?"

"He is the man who owns this place and holds this dinner tonight.Be careful of him.He's really into teenage girls."He whispered.

"Yes I will...Thank you Jb."I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Well I was worried about your English but I can see there's no problem."He chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"You're dating a pretty intelligent girl Jb.You should have been aware of that."I smirked.He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Tonight you'll meet some really important people and some bastards.Well the most of them are bastards,but important for our company,so don't do anything reckless.I'll be right by your side so don't worry."I smiled in the thought of Jb talking like that.He is so protective.I love that side of his.

"I'll be alright Jb.Don't worry okay?"I held his hands and looked in his eyes.He smiled handsomely.His eyesmile made me blush.

"Okay let's go."

"Yup."

Okay I'm sorry for the small chapter but allergies are killing me the last days and I can't even see properly because my eyes hurt.This chapter took me two days to write and I've never took so much time to write a chapter before...I hope you understand guys~

And of course I hope you liked it.

See you next time~^____^~