Chapter 23:New place.

Hey everyone

Finally I got to update fast hehe^__^

Okay let's start

"What should we do the first day?I mean I'm so excited I can't wait for us to step out of this airplane."

"Hey hey we first have to go to the hotel we're gonna stay at and then I'll ask to take the day off.I have gone to New York before so it's time for me to show you the place.You'll love it."Jb smiled.

"Yeah I know."I said.We're finally going to New York.It's the first time for me to be in an airplane.Jb seems so relaxed but I can't help being excited.The view of the ocean and all these places from up here is breathtaking.I'm glad Jb is here with me but I wish I could show this to my family and Yugyeom.My brother would love this view.I already miss them.But now it's time for a new start.I'm coming New York.

.

.

.

.

"Hold my hand so we won't get separated okay?"Jb told me and I gave him my hand.He held it tight making me feel comfortable with the new ground.We're finally here.

"Where are we going?"I asked as we kept walking holding our luggage.

"Mr. Jang's son will be my manager here so we need to find him.Oh,there he is."He explained.So Jb's manager has a son?And he's a manager too.Well I hope he's as good as his father.

"Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Im."The young man greeted us and I blushed since he called me like that.

"Good morning."Me and Jb said."How have you been Mark?"Jb continued.So his name is Mark.Should I call him like that too?

"I've been fine.Thank you for asking.Shall we go at the hotel now?"He asked with a smile.He's good looking.He should be the manager of a beautiful girl so they can be a romantic love story hehe.What am I even fantasizing?

Mark drove till a huge-really it's huge-hotel.I was left looking at it in awe like the first time I went to Jb's house.We walked inside and Jb seemed familiar with the place.He greeted some of the people here and we proceeded to our room.

"Oh my gosh."I whispered and admired the amazing room.I can see the whole city from here.There is no actual wall.Only glass to allow us a beautiful view.

"Do you like it?"Jb asked me then.

"Are you kidding me?I haven't been in a place like that and I have never even imagined it."I said and ran till the glass partition."Omo I feel like I'm gonna fall haha."

"You won't if I keep holding you."Jb said and back hugged me.I held his hands and closed my eyes.

"Thank you Jb."I whispered.

"Why?"

"Because you brought me here along with you."He chuckled.

"I couldn't leave you alone there.Who knows what stupid child would like you?"

"Hey you don't trust me then?"I pouted playfully.

"I'm not...saying that."

"Then you mean that you'd be jealous?Haha cute."I turned around and pinched his cheeks.

"Yahh stop!"He grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall of glass.He brought his face closer to mine.Heart beating fast.His lips almost touching mine."We are going out so I can show you the city,but when we come back you won't get away from me..."He whispered while looking in my eyes.The cold glass in contrast with his hot breath against my lips.No touch.Yearning a kiss but can't have it."Why are you blushing so much?"He smirked.

"Idiot...Let's go already."I said with a pout.

"Yes my lady."He grinned and walked away.We finally left.Mark brought a car in front of the entry of the hotel and Jb told me that he's gonna drive.We went to a lot of different places.I felt so excited and free.I was able to see The empire state building which really is huge like the The statue of liberty.Tall and beautiful like it's name.It took us quite the time to go and see these, so after eating American hotdog we returned to the hotel.

"Jb I'm gonna take a bath first."I said and took the clothes needed to the bathroom.

"Why don't we shower together?I'm tired and I wanna go to bed as fast as possible."He frowned but I shook my head.

"Don't be a perverted old man.I'll be quick so wait."I said and closed the door.I quickly undressed myself and felt the hot water.It's so relaxing.

"Yahh Heidi I wanna come in."Jb shouted from outside.He is right out of the door,I'm sure.

"I told you to wait.I almost finished."I shouted back.

"But I can't hold myself.I need to go to the toilet.I drank so much water after the hotdog we ate I can't hold it anymore."This man seriously...

"Okay okay.I finished."I said and the moment I was about to get out of the bathtub I saw the door opening."Yahh JB!Wait!"I screamed.As I tried to reach the door I slipped and closed my eyes in fear of falling down.But instead of pain I felt two strong arms around my shoulders and waist.Around my bare body.I opened my eyes and realized Jb was right in front of me.Inches away.

"Yahh don't look!"I tried to hide my body.

"You're so careless."He whispered and tightened his arms around me.Lips against lips.He kissed me slowly,then intensively.His tongue finding its way in my mouth making me unable to think about anything else."I don't know if...it's the hot water...or you that's so hot."He said between kisses.He sat down making me sit on him.It's so embarrassing.

"Jb...no...it's embarrassing."I said as he started kissing and licking my neck.Sucking in the places I was moaning the most.

"But I love you like that..."He whispered,breathing against my sensitive neck,sending shivers down my spine.But I'm so embarrassed.I'm wet and ugly with my hair like that.But still I want him to continue.Why do I feel like that?

"Mm.."I moaned as he started kissing lower and lower.I closed my eyes.And kept blushing,and wondering why it is so warm.

"Heidi..."Jb said."Look at me."He said and hugged me tighter.Bringing me closer to him.I slowly opened my eyes."Are you afraid?"He asked after looking in my eyes for some seconds.

"Of course I am...I haven't experienced things like these before...we have talked abou it again,right?But if it's you Jb...then I'm not so afraid.I know you won't hurt me."I said and avoided his eyes embarrassed of my words.

"Why are you so cute?"He said and hugged me.Then his hands staring moving reaching sensitive spots....

Haha I know I'm evil for stopping it like that but....hahaha you'll need to wait for the next chapter to read the continiuty hehe

I hope you liked it...

See you next time~^__^