The interview

Verses for the day:
Ephesians  4:32  And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.  

1 John  1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  

Shared via Bible KJV http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gyc.ace.kjv

Georgia sat tapping her fingers nervously as one of the girls came out looking flustered while fixing her skirt just as the previous had been behaving.

"Miss Georgia"

She nearly jumped out of her skin in fear.

"Yes?"

"It's time for your interview ". The secetary said as she nodded towards the door that was about to change Georgia's life for eternity. The middle aged woman led the way while Georgia followed behind on shaky legs.

As they approached the door the middle aged seceteray left her on her own and she had to fight the urge to drag the woman in with her.

She knocked gently on the door twice and listened as a deep,husky,male voice replied

"Come in".

With one last look at her appearance - a maroon coloured button down shirt neatly tucked into a grey pencil skirt that stopped at her knees with a pair of black three inch heels - she licked her dry lips and walked into the office.

She avoided looking up till she finally got to the desk and when she did she had to stop herself from gasping in shock. She had never seen anyone who looked as handsome as the man sitting behind the desk.

Ryan McGrayson sat proudly on the seat and stared at her with his icy grey eyes. The multi billionaire/computer genius every one new about. He had studied computer but was more in hotels and agriculture. He was even much more handsome personally than the magazines she had seen.

He raised a dark brow in amusement and that was when she realised she had been gaping at the man for a long time now. She cleared her throat awkwardly and rubbed her cold hands on her skirt to help more blood flow.

"Your CV?" He stretched his hand and she placed it in his hands. He glanced at Ot once and dropped it back then stared at her eyes.

Ryan felt tired of all the girls who had come on his hands office today, the only they had done was flirt with him and he wasnt willing to bore a sl ut as hi PA but as he stared at the brown skinned beauty staring at him he had a feeling she was different from the others. Her heart shaped face drew him in and those dark brown eyes of hers were like magnets to his own. Her pink lips had a natural pout to it that made her look cute and innocent. His gaze lowered to her full chest area and lingered there for a while before going down to her slim waist and wide hips . Her short sleeved button down shirt showed her pretty brown skin, it was a little bit lighter than her eyes like coffee mixed with a generous amount of cream.

He looked up into her dark brown and noticed her squirmed uncomfortably probably aware of him openly checking her out. He hoped she wasn't one of the former girls.

"Well there was only one way to find out. He thought as he leaned forward and resting his forearms on the table , asked the first question that he asked everyone of them.

"What do you think of me?"

Expecting the usual "you're so handsome, you're so intelligent, you're fabulous.". He was shocked when she frowned and asked

"What do you mean?"

He shrugged and stood up from his seat then walked slowly towards her.

He trailed a hand from her cheek to her jaw and smirked he saw her sharp intake of breath. His other hand wrapped around her and he felt her stiffen.

"What I mean Miss Davis is how do you feel towards me but as I can see you are all the same...lying, greedy women who would do anything to work with someone like me."

At that point it seemed Georgia's brain decided to function again and when she realised what he was insinuating all her nervousness melted into hot fury and without thinking she raised her hands and slapped him on the cheek.

When he released her she stepped back and with her hands on her hips yelled at him

"Who the hell do you think you are huh"

He just stared at her and when she saw he wasn't giving her answers, she continued her rant.

"You think just because you are a billionaire, every single girl will want to bed you? Well let me tell you something mister, just because you are a billionaire doesn't mean every girl on this planet will want to sleep with you cause some of us do have morals!"

Her Nigerian accent became more noticeable when she was angry, he noticed and although he ought to be listening, he couldn't take his eyes from the rapid rise and fall of her breasts. By the time he started to listen she had already taken her CV and was heading to the door before she turned.

"Oh and you want to know what I think about you. I think you are an annoying, proud, arrogantan who thinks that because he is rich the whole should bow down at his feet and say yes to everything he says!" She exclaimed , her voice increasing after every word till she was yelling.

She walked to the door and banged it hard as she le

ft .

So the cute lady had a fiery temper. He thought as he moved to his desk.

He had to admit he had said a few things wrongly and when the shock that she was the fourth woman to stand up to him apat from his mom,sister and his secretary/family friend,Mrs Smith, he pressed the inter come and call for his secretary.

Georgia walked angrily towards the elevator and when the anger partly weared off she realised she had made a mistake yelling at him. He could make sure she never got a job again. She swallowed fearfully and said a brief prayer to God to help makeRyan not take matters into his hands. She glared at the CV she had wasted two days on rather than doing other meaningful things like reading her Bible or some other book.

She was about to step into the elevator when she heard her name being called

"Ms. Davis." It was the Secretary calling after her. When she finally got to her she said a little out of breath." Mr. Ryan said to let you know you got the job and to start tomorroq . I'll brief on everything you need to know tomorrow."

"What!"

A/n

Happy easter!!!! I'll start writing once I get 20 reads.

I know its a bit fast but I just wanted to make it short.

Tnx for reading. Pls vote comment read follow etc .

My first follower and commenter gets a dedication

Love ya and God bless.

-Beca

Update: this chapter is probably stupid cos this was my first real book but it gets better and DIS BOOK IS NOT D SAME WITH THE ASSISTANT STORY just wanted to make that clear.
Also if you read futher you'll find out why Rysn ferls this way about women.

Also , know that he was only testing her and didn't mean those things