Meeting The McGrayson Staff

^^PICTURE OF HER DRESS^^

You're going to meet a lot of people but there's only one person who will matter. That person is going to be the one that you can't live without.

                                -A.R.W

   Ryan  glanced at Georgia happy she was finally awake. She had slept for most of the day before he went to hang out with Petr. Last night had been a disaster. One he didnt want to repeat. He had wanted to hit Clarence more that night but Petr had reasoned that it was better they took her to the hospital before she lost consciousness.

    He was so scared as he had carried her to his car. She had kept on whimpering in oain and blood had continue to drop from her forehead. He had never felt so defeated as all he could do was comfort her and hope the driver got them there early.

     She had finally lost consciousness  as they reached the hospital. But thankfully it went okay.

  He had called her parents using her phone of course leaving out some details wanting her to tellvthem her self.

    They had tried to find Clarence but he was missing.  It was like he had completely dissapeared.

    He was tired, all he wanted to do was close his eyes and rest but not without seeing Georgia.

    The bandage on her head was still a reminder of the previous night but he decided to not think about it for now and just enjoy the fact she was alive.

   She offered him a smile as he reached her. He smiled back as he reached seat. She was putting on a simple dress that was a bit too tight making her breasts appear very full than usual.

      He cleared as he reslised his staff were here and he couldn't let them see him this way but that did not stop him from touching her head to check the bandage or at least that was what he told himself.
  Just checking her bandage. Nothing wrong right?

   Up Close he could scent her own unique perfume. He wanted to grab her and kiss those pink lips of hers but the last time he had tried that 8t had ended them in this situation.

    Deciding to finally start a conversation he said" Hi." He realised his voice was rough and cleared his throat.

"Hey."

"How's your head?" By now he glanced around realising that his employees had disappeared.

  Smart!

   "It's good although it hurts a little but apart from that its fine."

     She reached forward for a slice of bread when he also reached over. Th eir hands brushed and he heard her sharp intake of breath. He couldnt deny the bolt of electricity that passed through his arm.

   They was an awkward silence as she dragged her hand as if burnt. She laid ut on her lap as she twisted them together blushing.

     She glanced at him again deciding to break the silence, she spoke. "Thanks for last night.  I dont know what to say.  I'm so sorry about the dress its so expensive and... and..."  she chocked on tears as she recalled last night. "If you weren't there I would ( hiccup) would've (hiccup)..."

Suddenly,  she felt his muscular arms wrap around her as she clung to his chest sobbing. His long sleeve button up was soaked with tears but he didn't care.  She kept on sobbing until it turned to hiccup and she stopped.

  She rose her head ashamed of her self. She hadnt meant to cry it just happened. 

  "Oh! Look at what I did to your shirt.  I'm so sorry. " 
  He shrugged." It's okay. I'll just change it." He grinned at her before heading upstairs. He turned his head back to her." Oh, and Georgia if you're bored, you can always call your family and friends over . I actually called them to tell them what happened.  Hope you dont mind?"

  She sighed in relief that they wouldn't have to worry much. 'Oh no. In fact thanks a lot. She smiled at him and he nodded before living.

Holla!!!
Pls read . Comment.  Vote. Share. Follow etc.
Oh and can u guys suggest cast member s for everyone including the one I already have.

PM me with the names or pics and if I like it u get a dedication and I'll post it in the cast :)  deal?
Okay.
Good nite/day.

God bless.