Valentine's day bonus chapter

Georgia sighed as she stared at the computer in boredom. All around her, right from when she had stepped into the front door, all she had heard was people gush ng about how their valentine celebration had been going so far, the usual flowers had been delivered to more than twenty people, chocolate wrappers were all over, and almost everyone was strutting about with a new accessory or clothing they had gotten as gifts - and what was Georgia doing?

   Well, she was busy typing a report to present to Ryan. He had b be back to Miami to round the new hotel project. The guy had  not even called her at least to say happy valentines day. For crying out loud, it was their first val together and she understood that he was working hard but he could just call. She was not asking for much, was she?

  She angrily punched the innocent keyboard.

"Geoooorgiaaaaa" Mrs Smith's sing song version of her name rang in her ears.

  Georgia moodily sighed as she save dher work and stood up, stratvhing her skirt lower. She adjusted her hair - the hair she had made specially for today - and walked towards where Mrs Smith was situated.

   It seemed she was taking too long cuz Mrs Smith sang again." Georgia, someone's here to see you."

   Frowning, she walked faster. She sure was not expecting anyone today so when she saw who it was and the condition Mrs Smith was actually in, she slapped her hand over her mouth to hide a gasp.

  Happy Valentine's day pple or in advance for other pple.

You have to wait for at least the next twenty four hours to find out who it is.

Although, have u noticed that we haven't heard from Clarence or Sofia? 😋

Oh well, enough about hints of the next chapter.
Have a lovely valentine's day.

Pls vote and comment and add to ur reading list.

God bless ✌💋