Dinner At Mom's

Sorry for the late update , my phone has been having battery problems and just got to 100% for the first time in weeks.

re cap:" I'm anorexic."

Georgia squirmed uncomfortable with the silence that suddenly reigned over the room.

Whar had come over her

Why did she say it out

She had just told him her worst secret and he was just starimg at her like she had not said a word.

This is stupid!

"I should just go." With that she sat up and adjusted her outfit before walking towards the door trying to stop the tears from falling down.

Stupid girl!

She placed her hand on ths door knob about to pull it open.

"Georgia wait!" Ryan grabbed her other hand and pulled her to his chest before wrapping his arms around her waist.

She finally got over her shock and began pounding on his chest." Let me go!" But he only squeezed her tighter while she delivered more blows ti h I s chest.
drunk
"Georgia calm down." He said calmly.

For someone who was or tipsy or whatever,  he was quite strong.

She kept on struggling but he wouldn't let go. She needed to leave as soon as possible. What had even made her say such a thing ? She could feel a repeat of her life right now.

This was probably the part where he laughed at her and humiliated ger in front of everyone just like how he had done.

   "Georgia calm down!" He reapeted more furmly. You mis interpreted everything , I was just shocked."

"That's not true! You are just saying that to make me feel better." She kept on struggling. "Just forget I ever said that. You know what? I should go. I have work to do."

"GEORGIA CALM DOWN!!!" That finally got her to calm down. "Good. Now just sit down and explain calmly, okay?"

She only nodded in reply before taking a sit on the bed. He handed a glass of water from the jug on the nightstand.

  "Now , let's talk. So for how long?" He asked with concern etched on his face.

  She looked down in shame." Since I was 19. My old friend introduced me to it. "

He drew ij abdeep breath." And you uabe not stopped ever since? "

She shook her head." I tried to but. .." she broke down in tears." But its so hard when everyone is so perfect and they all look at you with disgust in their eyes."

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him before kissing her forehead. "But not everyone looks at you in disgust."

"My coworkers do, your ex, Sofia does, your mum does , people in my church do, " she rose her head." Should I still go on?"

He frowned at that. "If what little i saw the day your family came to see you at my house is anything to go by, Your family loves you , your two best friends don't look at you in disgust , Mrs. Smith doesn't look at you in disgust , Rose,  the gurl from tge foundation always gushes about you when we are together, my dad admires you as strange as that sounds, Petr always teases me about about you ," she giggled at that and he couldn't stop the jealousy he felt at that moment ," Chloe wouldn't stop talking about you and look at you with anything but disgust , don't ever forget th at okay and don't you ever think that people look at you with dusgust okay?"