Complications

Pls watch the video above^^^its related to the story👌

***
Verse of the chapter: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

   Ryan sat on the visitors chair with his elbows on his knees and his hands in a prayer like state while his haed rested on it with his eyes staring straight ahead.

He stared at the white wall long enough that his eyes were getting tired of seeing white, but he'd rather concentrate on the white wall than let his mind wander to what was going on in there.

  Because if he thought about that, he !might just barge into the room for the fourth time. That was if he could pass through his own bodyguards.

   Chloe and the doctors had found a way to persuade HIS own bodyguards to stop him from entering into the room. HIS own bodyguards had turned against him.

  He wanted to be angry, furious at them but he knew they were doing the 'right' thing. Not that he was liking the fact that his bodyguards were doing the ' right' thing.

  Couldn't they see, he was miserable out here?! He needed to know she was fine, that he hadn't killed her.

  He couldn't stand it if he lost her. He couldn't stand it if anything happened to Georgia because of his recklessness.

   How many times had she told him about his bad habit of driving and using the phone but he had always brushed her off jokingly. Saying he would go bankrupt if he didn't accept his businesses call s.

    What if he had not-

Dammit! He was not supposed to be thinking about what was going on. He was supposed to distract himself with that damn white wall. Before he could stop himself, he stood up and walked towards the room.

    He was  almost at the door when his bodyguards stopped in front of him." Sir, you-"

He rose up his hands." I understand. I'll just go back to my seat." They nodded in response as he moved sit back down. He tapped his leg impatiently. It was 5:27am. They had been here since 10:20pm. What exactly were those pple doing.

  He glanced around the hospital. Chloe should be here by now. She had gone to bring Georgia's parents from the airport. Frustrated, he began to pace the hallway. What exactly was he going to tell her parents or her friends.

   He sat again running a hand through his hair a d tugging on it.

"Where is my daughter?! Tell me what have you done to my daughter?!" Ryan's head snapped up at the voice of Georgia's father

He could see Georgia's mother and Chloe running after him. Ryan stood up to explain. Things to the man only to have his face swinging back at the force of Georgia's father's punch.
Dammit but the man could throw a good punch.

  Ryan clenched his jaw as be rubbed the aching spot. The man looked as if be wanted to do more but Ryan's bodyguards were already holding him.

  "Let me go do I can teach this man a lesson! " he continued to struggle Eben as his wife ran to him.

   "Stop this madness please. Why don't you sit down and calm down?" She said trying to calm him down while she apologized to Ryan.

"The only way I'll be calm is if he gets out of here. I don't I want him anywhere near my daughter ever again!" He yelled still struggling.

   Mrs Davis, worried because of her husband's high blood pressure pleaded with Ryan to leave promising to keep in touch with him.

   Clenching his jaw in anger, Ryan  walked away, glancing briefly  at the private ward door.

   He could hear Chloe calling his name, knew she was running after him but he could care less.  He walked over to the director's office, barging in without knocking. He walked over to the director's desk shaking with anger. He slammed his palms on the desk making the poor man jump in fear but soon regained his composure. "How can I help you Mr Ryan?"

   "I demand to know what is going on in there."   Ryan growled out annoyed when the man waited for a long time before answering, taking an unnecessary long time cleaning his glasses. If he didn't answer Ryan very soon does glasses will be introduced to the wall.

  As if hearing his thoughts the man sat back and stared at him." I'm sorry , I can't tell you that just because you asked." He spoke as if speaking to a two years old.

  Ryan knew how to make such people squirm. He gave the man a too sweet smile making the doctor frown. "You do know I own a large amount of shares in this hospital. And I was just about to order a renovation of this hospital
," his smile turned to an evil smirk making the doctor squirm. He leaned forward." Now, if you don't find out why the hell they are taking so long to attend to Georgia and aren't telling me anything , I !might just pull out and invest my money somewhere else."

  That got the man moving.

****
#&()!*#
'¢^÷'~]
√℅\£^]]}÷
~•×∆[€•=
#&8;$379&%$$#-

****

Ryan laid his head on the door of his penthouse at the company. He had gone to his mansion but he couldn't stand the pity looks , his staff were giving him or how the whole house reminded him of when she had been staying here.  He walked tiredly and slumped on the couch placing his hand on his forehead.

  God knew he missed her so much. If everything had gone fine he would have been engaged to her by now.

  His phone rang. Groaning , he picked up the phone seeing that it was Chloe. "What?!" he growled out.

   "She's awake. She's been asking for you. Kinda persuaded her dad to call you. Could you come right away? She wouldn't talk to her dad."

Ryan was out the door b4 she finished talking.

Heyaaaa!

Pls vote, vote , vote!!!!

We're on the what's hot list again!!
Tnx so so much. Keep it up.

God bless y'all.