IMPORTANT!!! PLS READ!!!

Do u know dat there is an opportunity for u to never grow old and die?  Where u can live forever, without illnesses, hunger, poverty etc?

  To live for eternity in a place where the construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. Rev 21: 18 - 21.

  It is very easy to access this place. No need for money or anything like what you'll need to get such a place on earth.

And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Rev 21: 24-27.

All u need to do is repent while we are in d period of grace. Sure d devil will tempt us but d bible says that God will not tempt us more than we can overcome. 1 Corinthians 10: 12 -13

It can be difficult fighting , trust me, but Gid us always there.

Which do you prefer? To wallow in sin or to live eternally in joy just by accepting Christ. How many hours of your life will it take for u to accept Christ that you're too busy. Take dis opportunity while it's still available.

Dis is an advice to you as it is to me.

Remember, dat no matter ur sin : fornication, stealing, killing, homosexuality, lying, backstabbing, etc God us still waiting for you with open arms.

It is up to you now. Sure, u will not enjoy the pleasures of the earth, but where us the joy in dat when u'll still end up loosing ur soul?

I hope u make d right choice.

God is not forcing u but on dat day u'll blame no one but ur self.

The basic rule I want to start following is to love God and Love everyone as urself. If u live God u won't sin, if u love pple, u'll not back stab them, etc.

God bless.