The Ball

I tried to post the picture of her dress bit it kept sayingvthe link was too much pls help me, how do you do it.

I have a new story, but it's just d copyright dats there now, its called Carrying His Baby, its also bwwm. If u love babies, bwwm, forced marriage etc stories dis is 4 u.pls read, comment vote and share to odas. I won't be starting it till it has 100 reads so i can concentrate on dis one. Tnx and enjoy.

The sweetest of all sounds is that of the woman we love.

   - C.J Franks

                      Georgia stared out of the window nervously as she saw various papparazis cameras flashing. She was never one to be in the spotlight and was always antisocial. She heard Marco clear his throat as he dropped  his phone. "Mr. McGrayson said he would send someone to get you. He'll be waiting for you at the  back of the hall." 

"Thanks a lot." She smiled at him and was glad Ryan had thought of such a brilliant plan.

            Few minutes later, a young girl came over. She was putting on a red button up blouse that was neatly tucked into a black skirt with a name tag that read Meg confirming her guess that she was a waitress. The girl's blonde hair was packed in a neat bun as she bowed her head before looking at her with green eyes. "Please follow me." Georgia nodded as she stepped out after saying a brief thanks to Marco.

           Ryan frowned at the blonde girl clinging annoyingly to his arm. She had been nothing but annoying since when he met her. He was beginning to regret choosing as his escort. He couldn't wait for Georgia to arrive. It was killing him that he hadn't seen her throughout today as she was busy finalising the event planning.

 Helen was putting on a red gown that dipped down to a few inches above her navel exposing her cleavage if you you could call it that. Her chest was as flat as his desk at work with just tiny breasts the size of gauvas. Not that it was bad but he didn't see any point in flaunting what you didn't have. Unlike Georgia.

 A shiver ran through him as he thought of her. Where the hell was she?! he thought. Suddenly, he heard a voice, not just any voice but the voice he had been dying to hear since early today. His head snapped up when he heard it. The first person he saw was the waitress who he had seen. 

She was laughing at something he was sure Georgia had said then he drew in a breath as he saw Georgia. She was much more gorgeous than he thought. The first thing he noticed was the fact that her hair was not in its usual tight bun it flowed in smooth waves and framed her laughing face, then his gaze lowered to her full bosom then to her smooth waist and her thick thighs that were much more on display due to the tightness of the gown. He gulped when he saw her brown leg from the slit.

My Goodness! He thought.

"Mr McGrayson." He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw her out stretched hand. He shook it and swore he felt a jolt of electricity and through her sharp intake of breath he knew she had felt it too.

"Ms Georgia, glad you could make it." She gave him a smile in return. He nodded towards the door." The event is about to start why don't we go in?" "Sure." She replied with a smile not missing the glare Helen sent to her.

 As they went in they were met with at least 300 people either in red, black or white but Ryan was much more interested in Georgia's red lips than the colourful event. "You guys did a good job." 

She stared than blushing." Thanks." He just chuckled deeply and led her to another area. "Chloe's here. She's been waiting  for you for hours." This earned a giggle from her. Quit acted like a high school girl meeting her crush for the first time. She thought.