Lost

*not edited."

I don't know what I will do if I should loose you.
-me

Ryan knocked on Georgia's locked door to call her for breakfast but got no reply. Deciding to try again, he knocked for the 5th time that morning and still got no reply. Sighing, he picked up his phone and called her number. He heard it ring on the other side of the door before she picked it. "Hey, Georgia."

"Yes?"

"Could you please open the door?"

"Oh! Sure. I'll be there in a few seconds."  With that she hung up and after a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a sleepy Georgia dressed in a white silk nightie that stopped at her ankles, it sort of made her look like a sleepy angel. "Good morning." She smiled at him.

He grinned at her face, her braids were no longer styled but fell loosely, her eyes looked like they were to heavy to open and she kept swaying back and forth like she would fall any moment. "Good morning. I didn't mean to wake you but its 10:00 am and you haven't come out for breakfast , I thought something was wrong."

"Okay, thanks. I'll just freshen up and come down for breakfast."

He nodded in understanding." Sure."

   Ryan was just placing her food on the table when she came out in a dark blue summer dress that stopped about 2inches from her knee then had lace fabric down to the knee.

The dress didn't not show much cleavage which put him at ease cuz he had been a bit worried about that when the dresses arrived

She sat on the stool and watched him place the plate on the table along side a glass of orange juice. He watched in amusement as she stared at the plate with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

" Oh my gosh, I could marry you if it means having breakfast like this everyday!" She exclaimed before stabbing her fries and quickly putting it in her mouth

" Oh my gosh, I could marry you if it means having breakfast like this everyday!" She exclaimed before stabbing her fries and quickly putting it in her mouth. Ryan chuckled at what she said knowing she was just joking , but if that was the case, why was he finding himself considering the idea.