Surprised guest pt 2

Happy new and tnx for the 190+ reads. God bless.

Your an @ss. A big one.

 This had been going on for the past two hours. It was repeating itself in his brain like a broken record.

Yeah. You think I don't know that already?

He couldn't concentrate on anything.

"This would be a great improvement in the company." Mr Jean said.

Then Mr Daniels looked at him and asked" what do you think, it will be a great one right ?.

All eyes turned to look at him but he wasn't seeimg-or listening t- to any of them.

"Mr McGrayson?, Mr McGrayson?"

He suddenly jumped like cold water was splashed on him.

"What?"

He looker around trying to find a clue to what they were talking about but all he could think about was his rude behavior to Ms.Davis and the fact that she was seated by his right wasn't making it any easier.

A little note slipped to the top of his file.

Theyre asking about your opinion on Mr. Jeans plans

for the resort at Miami. His plan is to make a new bar at the top floor for just the first class so they can have their privacy.

 The first thing he noticed was the cute cursive handwriting and the mocha coloured skin that held thebpaper. He looked up and saw Ms Davis as she sent him a little smile.

"Oh, that will be a wonderful idea." He glanced at his watch." Why don't we discuss this later huh?" Without waiting for their reply he closed his laptop and stood addressing Mr. Jean to come with him to the corner of the meeting room where they could discuss more.

Georgia sighed as she packed her and his laptops and files.

 I just saved him from embarrassing himself and he couldn't even say thanks.

She was just packing his last file when Mr. Jean left the room. Thinking Mr. McGrayson had gone along, she turned and screamed her heart out of her chest whrlen she came in contact with a brick wall sending the files to the rloor . luckily, the laptops landed on the carpet at the corner. She couldn't recall a wall at that corner...

Shaking her head, she brush her hair that had come out of the band with her hands and knelt down to pick the files. She picked a blue file only to have it taken from her by a tanned, large hand.