Prince Charming

. i don't know what to say but THANKS FOR THE 1.7+K READS!!!! I love you and you and you and... Oh you get it already.

God bless you all butter cups.

Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than yours.

- J.Hackson Brown Jr.

Mrs. Smith's face changed into a scowl once she saw Georgia's red eyes. "Honey, what is wrong with you?" She placed her hands on her shoulders," have you been crying?" Georgia too exhausted to think of an excuse just sat down opposite mrs. Smith's seat. "I'm fine now." She sniffed. "You don't need to worry about me. I just wanted to discuss the plans for the anniversary party." She waited as mrs. Smith went to get the files and her laptop. "Okay, let's get started." She said knowing there was no point in forcing Georgia to talk.

***************************************************************************************

Knock knock knock

"Come in." Ryan said not bothering to ask who it was cause there was only one girl who knocked that way.

Angela stepped into his office in her always bubbly, carefree mood confirming his guess. "You called for me." She said as she sat on the chair, a huge grin on her face. She wore a bright yellow suit and black heeled sandals with her hair flowing and a butterfly hair pin on her hair.

"Any information?" Long story short, Angela was one of the testimonies of his foundation, he had groomed her from when she was barely seventeen and had found her on the streets. Since then she had looked upon him like her role model and had followed him and now worked as one of the people who shopped in new funitures for their resort and also decorated the rooms, in other words, she was part of the decor team and also his secret spy, nowadays, you never knew who to trust.

She leaned forward, eyes wide as she turned left and right to see if any one was watching then cleared her throat. "This information I'm about to give you is strictly personal and I have gotten it from a secret source I am afraid I cannot and will not reveal his or her identity." He chuckled, "will you go straight to the point." He said playfully as he watched her pout her orange painted lips.

"Can't you play along or haven't you watched all this suspense movies where the hero has a spy?" She shook her head tsking. "You really need to start watching movies again." Most people Would think she was weird but to him she was just childish and he was happy for her as her crush had proposed to her few months back. "Fine I'll tell you." She drew in a deep breath." Georgia, your new PA has been the latest gist in the offices. Every ones been talking about how you defended her in front of your sister last week. And by talking I don't mean in a good way." She suddenly turned serious making ryan scowl, what the hell had the staff been saying about his PA. "They think she's sleeping with you and that's why you were getting protective over her. They even said that when you went to her house the other time, it was because you and her went to a hotel." Ryan gripped the desk hardly till his knuckles turned white." Those bastards, those ungrateful swines!" He slammed the table making Angela jump as he stood up to pace the office. "Calm down Ryan."

"Calm down? Calm down !!" He ran his hands through his hair. Now he understood why Rose had behaved that way towards Georgia, the rude speech, the coffee,it was all planned! And he couldn't do anything to stop it. He felt sick to the stomach. "There's more but I'm not going to tell you if you don't settle down this minute!" He glared at her for a few seconds before sitting back down, grumbling." What's more."