Nightmares

Sorry for not updating in a while its just my final exams are starting ending of this month n ive been busy. Enjoy.
Ps: I need cast members pls if I choose yours you have a dedication. 

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

             -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

     Georgia walked outside to the garden at Mr McGrayson's house. She brushed throgh the flower garden admiring the roses of different sheds.

   Back in Nigeria she rarely saw natural roses usually artificial.

She looked up feeling a presence with her and lost  her smile as she felt her heart stop beating  for a second. 

   Right before her was her worst nightmare. 

Clarence smirked at her as he took a step forward.

      She tried to scream fir help but it was like her lips had been sewn together. She trued ti shout but she just watched as he cane clos er.

   Finally she gained control of her legs and ran for her life but it was of ni use he was gaining untk her fast.

   She saw the door of the mandion and threw vherself onit pounfing loudly for help but no one answerred.

  Clarence was gaining unto her quickly and finally he got her pulling her pulling her to the floor with him but thus time she was going to fight  fight.

♥+=★♥)*#!!'-;??'<[] ¥$■●°°※《¡¿◆◆□•°'\|□○□}[¥] £¿¡《※◆◆+₩★♥(^!';, ()

Ryan was dead tired at the end of the day as he stepped out of his library. 

    He had spent more yhan half a day yrying to find Clarence with the aid of his security staff and Mr. Authur, police officer but still no trace of him.

  It was like he had vanished into thin air.

    Like he had never been there in the first place.

     He combed his hands through his hair in frustration and groaned as he walked towards the bar to have a drink and plan ahead of tomorrow.

  He had not gone to work to day- too busy to do so.

  Georgia had been able to call her freinds and family and after many questions and anger and crying from her mom, everything had been sorted and they would be visiting tomorrow.

He kept telling hims Ed lf he was doing this to make it did not happen again to georgia or other girls but he knew that w as not the truth.

What was the truth?

Well that was something he didnt want to think of.

   Finally deciding to go to his room, him dropped his glass and strolled ttiredly to the stairs. He was about to climb the stairs when he caught sight of his butler running up the stares like he was being chased by an unknown force.

He passed ryan without a backward glance as ryan had to run to catch up with the old man. Reaching him he grabbed him by the shoulders and forced him to look at him.
"Gabeiel what's wrong?! He shook him repeatedly to get an answer.

  Finally Gabriel answered" it's ma'am Georgia sit, she's been screaming. I think she's having a nightmare."

Ryan nodded." Why don't you rest , I'll take care of everything. "

"Are you sure sir?" Gabruel frowning., asked.

"Yes now go and rest."

    Ryan ran to Georgia's room and tried  to push it open to no avail for it was locked from inside. He could hear her screaming for help from indoots and not having time to getba spare key, he stepped back and flung himself at the door. 

    The door opened but it was already damaged. That was the last if his worries as his eyes zoomed in on Georgia. She had her eyes squeezed shut as she fought with the air. She brutally kicked at the air crying and screaming for help.

Ryan walked to her and held her shoulders trying to shake her awake bought she only fought him as she used har nails to scratch his face.  He hissed in pain as he felt the burning sensation on his cheek.

   He laid on her little body to stop her violent kicking.

Damn it, she was strong when unconscious.

   He shook her shoulders again yelling at her to wakeup but she just kept on clawing his face and throwing blows at him.

    He held her fists in one hand above her head and yelled at her her again. This time , it seemed to work as she gasped snd her eyes flew open.  Dhi c k registered on her face as she started to scream in fear still unsure who it was. 

     Soon, she realised who he was and started sobbing uncontrolably as she shook violently.
   Ryan released h er hand from his grip and placed her on his laps as he held ber while she cried. He kept on whispering silently to her as she cried.

"Clarence!!! He- he-. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sor-"

"Its alright. Stop crying. Im here now he cant harm you. He cradled her sweaty body in his until she calmed down.

   He lifted her face to his" You're okay now?" She simply nodded in reply.

  "If you have any problems dont hesitate to trll me." He battled with himself before saying ," would you like to me to stay?" She seem to entertain the thought but shook her head "no... I'll be fine. Thanks. " she forced a smile.

  He sighed.
  Well it was worth trying.

He dropped her on the bed and tucked her in.

"If you can't sleep come to my room. Its the last door down the hallway."

She nodded and he sighed, opened the door and left.

+÷%☆★(♥♥)*&~!!-":;,???,;:'--@}[¥€●°◆¤《¡¿

Georgia turned again on her bed.

  Why did she not just say yes to him when he offered.
She had been awake for a while now - twenty minutes to be exact. He was probably asleep by now and she was here .

Ten more minutes later she swallowed her pride and walked down the hallway as he had instructed .

  She walked into the room guessing he was already asleep and seeing no point in knocking.

S
The room was dark but she could make outline of his king sized bed. She walked to it and eas about to crawl in when a hand gripped her wrist lightly and pulled onto a rock hard chest.
   She gasped at the contact as he pulled to his chest and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

Guess he wasnt asleep after all

Do what you do best angels.
Criticism is allowed. Criticism not insult, bully or violation.

God bless