A Midnight Snack

If u sent me a happy birth day message thanks. If u didnt pls do. My birth day might have passed but that doesnt change a thing.

Sorry for not updating.

Still writing exams.
Cant wait for this to be over.

Enjoy!

You can never be done fighting.  You just have to know who's in the fight with us and what we're really fighting for.

              -The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield

Georgia sighed as she closed the door. Her family and friends had just left. A
They had exhausted her to say the least with questions and quarrels especially from her over emotional mother but she had enjoyed their company to say the least.

   Now that she was left alone the events of the day came rushing into her mind.

  After they had both fallen into the water, he had helped her up and they had both stopped at one of the cottages of his staff to ask for some towels.

Then they had gone home only to get the life squeezed out of her when her mum- to her surprise came out of no where, hug ging her - more like squeezing the life out of her.

If she was in a cartoon she was sure her eyes would have popped out and her head would have expanded.  At that image she chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Asked  a voice. A voice she knew so well .  That was when she realised that she was in the kitchen and Ryan was at the counter  making what looked like a ... sandwich? 

  Who could ever imagine the popular billionaire making a sand wich. Of all the things rich people eat he was having a sandwich?

"Miss Davis?" She blinked realising that she had been spending a lot of time thinking of a sandwich.

She dragged her face from the sandwich to him where he wore an amused look. "Want one?"

She was already shaking her head no. "No. But thank you.  Its just that I'm really full."

  He shrugged."okay." As he turned back to finish making  the sandwich.

The silence reigned over the place as she thought of what to say to him.

"So...."
"So....?" He replied turning back to cast her a look before going back to his sandwich.

She drew in a breath." When should I start."

" start what? "

"My work. Remember?  You said you'll let me work if I stay at your house and do it in your office.'

He nodded." Yeah yeah."

"So...?"

He sighed. You start tomorrow. "

He took the made sandwich and took a bite out of it.

"So when will I be going back to my house." He frowned at this so she rephrased h er statement not wanting him to think she was ungrateful." Not that I dont appreciate your help in everything. " she used her hand to describe everything by making a circle in the air," its just that I miss my home, and my dog, and my church, and coming to work every morning and hanging out with my friends and... well you get the picture."

He swallowed another bite before replying back." I know what you mean and I assure you that you'll be  going home very soon."

"How soon is very soon?"

He seem3d to think about it for a while before replying back to her question.

" as soon as the police officers  make sure he has not been coming over to your house to know if you are around  which he has been doing  but he has been reducing the time he visits.

She stared at him in awe. What had she done to deserve such a nice boss. Most bosses wouldnt care less  about what happenes to their workers talk less of their P.As.

She rested her chin in her palm which she rested it on the counter while she adjusted in her seat. She watched his back as he walked towards the sink probably to wash his hand.

He was the total opposite of the first time they had met.
Back then he had behaved like a pervert and had annoyed her to no end but now it seemed different.

If any one should have told her four months ago that she would be in that pervert's house ogling him behind his back.    Or that he will be trying his best to ensure that she was safe and sound.
She frowned as she realised she had not been thanking him enough for all he had done for her. She would definitely have to repay him somehow.

"Thanks for everything. "

"Its nothing. I just dont want any harm to come to you. You are way more important to me than you think."
She felt her cheeks flush beneath her brown skin as she looked down tracing random shapes on the  counter while she wished her hair could  hide the smile that threatened to split her face but unfortunately it was in a bun.

He washed his hands after finishing his sandwich not knowing what he had done to her or maube he pretended to not know her."im going up to sleep now. You should probably do the same ."

"You sound just like my mom. "

He frowned at that and walked towards her with narrowed eyes. "I do not sound like your mother. I don't even know what your mother's voice sounds like !" He said
. She sounded just like Chloe.

Sometimes he forgot that she was just twenty three   .

He walked closer towards her slowly while she swallowed and stared at any other place apart from him.

He placed his finger under her chin forcing her to stare at his eyes.  They were so complicatung to understand.

Peoole claimed eyes were the windows to the soul, well,  if that was the case then that meant he had no soul cause he give out any emotion.

She tried her best to read him but it seemed impossible.

He leaned in closer so that they were only inches apart. He was so close she could just lean in and-

They were both interrupted by the  sound of a phone ringing. As she jumped away from him while He picked it up from the counter and answered it.

She couldnt tell what was going on with him but took into notice the way his mood changed. He had suddenly changed from the caring guy to the erious guy he was at work that she hated so much.

He cut the call shut and placed his phone back down on the counter. He still was frowning and looked annoyed which made her more worried.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

He sighed running his hand through his hair in frustration while he cursed in ways that made her wince.

"Clarence has been caught."

×&♥/@♡♡★

Cliffhanger! !!!
Long enough?  Dis is to thank you for sticking with me. Ive starred my exams proper. Pls wish me luck..
And Pls comment more it makes me want to write more. Just say something plssss.

Not to be rude but in my other story I always try my best to write more bcos I know ill get feedback. Pls do d same here.

God bless