A Night To Remember

Warning: this chapter is just a filler l, sort of a summary so its short not up to 1000words cos I don't know wat happens in the police station and I don't want to write something wrong

When you consciously hold off your desires for long , your body decides to take control unconsciously.
~ moi

"Georgia, wake up." Some one tapped her cheek.

She turned away from the person and snuggled closer to the comfy seat "Go away."

But did the voice listen? Of course not. It kept on disturbing her sweet sleep.

"Georgia darling, please wake up."

"No." She whined.

The voice sighed and then when she finally thought she would rest a hand continued to shake her awake." Fine! Fine! I am awake. See? !" She said as she sluggishly sat up only to come face to face with Ryan who sat back in his chair once he realised she was finally awake.

"My goodnèss!. How long does it take to wake you up". He said with a look of unbelief on his face.

She rolled her eyes." Are we there."
"Yes." He replies before opening his door and stepping out.

They both met at the back of the car before they strolled towards the station.

Normally, she would stay back and admire the place but right now she just wanted this to be over so she could go back and live her normal life.

After a lot of talk between Ryan and one of the officers , they were allowed in to a room where she gave her statement.

Every thing had happened in a blur and faster than she had expected.

So basically according to the officer , she would be one of the witnesses when Clarence will be going to court along side the other girls.

According to him, they had caught Clarence when he came to her house although unlike those times he had not gone early enough and they had caught up with him.

Through out every thing Ryan had held her hand always sending her encouraging smiles once in a while.

When she was done, they left the police station and walked to the car, she felt so exhausted all she wanted to do was sleep forever- okay maybe not forever cause then she would not be able to Live.

She sighed as she staggered towards the car her eyes opening and closing repeatedly.

She stumbled over an invisible obstacle about to fall before muscular arms wrapped around her pulling her close."I'm fine. I'm fine." She repeated as she reluctantly pushed her self from his chest before opening the do or and sitting on the leather seat while sighing in bliss.

Ryan finally sat down on his own seat staring at the screen before sighing and looking at her." You did great although if you had listened to me and had done it later on today you would not be walking like a zombie right now.

She just snuggled closer to the comfortable leather seat and muttered something across the lines of, " just take me home already. "

He chuckled before starting the car and driving to the house trying his best to keep his eyes on the road and not on the Nigerian beauty sleeping beside him.

+×÷=% ₩☆★♡♥)(*&^/~#@}>●'2

Ryan parked in the garage , taking out his car key and placing it in his pocket before stepping out of the car.

He walked over to the other side of the car, opening the door and bending down to pick up the lady in his car

Carrying her bridal style, he used his leg to shut the door before walking to his house with the lady still in his arms.

He almost stumbled when he felt the breath of Georgia against the sensitive part of his neck.

He groaned as she buried her head deeper wrapping her arms around him and pressing her self to him making him feel every curve of her body against h I s chest.

He groaned.

Control Ryan she's your personal assistant. Control yourself.

She always seemed to make him loose his focus awake or asleep.

He carried her towards the door of the mansion and knocked on it hoping that his butler was still around to help him lock the house for the night.

Thankfully his wish was granted as his butler came running towards the door and opening it before moving to the side to let him pass through.

"Sir is there any way that I can help you?"

He was already shaKing his head. He was not letting any one take her from him."No thanks Gabriel. Why don't you just lock all the doors and retire back to your house. Its getting pretty late and don't forget you have a family at home." He said as they both walked towards the stairs trying his best to ignore the sleeping beauty in his arms.

Gabriel bowed." If you say so sir. Have a great night, sir." He turned towards the back door before turning back. "Oh and sir, its glad to finally see you living again." He said smiling towards Ryan then Georgia and back to Ryan before walking away from them both.

Ryan frowned in confusion as he adjusted her in his arms and walked up the stairs hearing the light sound of the door closing

Whatever did he mean?

He shook his head before opening her door and placing her on the bed.

He sat at the foot of the bed taking of her sandals ans placing it on the floor before adjusting her on the bed and covering her body with the silk blanket.

He sat beside her lingering for a second deciding if his next move was a sane one before reaching over and brushing her hair away from her face. He placed his hand on her face while the other one supported him on the bed.

He traced her closed eyes down to the bridge of her nose stopping at the small mark on her face. It wasn't dark per say just a bit darker than her skin. He had noticed it a few times at work but he tried to avoid it but now curiosity had gotten the best of him. It looked like it was as a result of a past injury. He traced it again before going down to her lips.

He spent more time there tracing every contour of it from the cupid bow of her top lip to her plump lower lip.

Then he lowered his lips before placing it on her forehead leaving it for a few seconds before sitting up and sighing.

God knew he did not want to leave her but he had to . It was already after 2 in the morning and he had to go to work not that he was sure he will even be able to sleep.

He stood up when suddenly a hand shot out and grabbed him before pulling him towards the bed as he lost his balance. He supported him self with his arms just in time before falling on Georgia.

"Don't go, please."

Guess I ended up writing more than 1000 words. Actually its 1331 words.*sighs* the things I do for you guys. So come on tell your friends, vote, just click that cute star pretty pls it won't take much effort and comment, and keep on reading. Also follow me.
And pls if I don't reply to your PM dont take it to heart I try to reply but usually not early. Sorry.

P.s I'm still writing exams and so far its been great. By God's grace I wont write again. Amen.

God bless.

QOTD: when last did you read your bible?
Even if u can't, u could read your devotional. It still has some passages. I'm also trying my best to keep up with reading my bible.
But then if we have time for wattpad we should definitely have time for God dont you think so?