Lunch

Sorry for not writing for a while,  I couldn't get my hands on any data , since I don't use WiFi.

Thanks a lot for helping this book get to #718 in Romance. I love you guys.

*EDITED. PLS POINT OUT ERRORS , KINDLY*

        Being with the woman you cherish, is the best thing in the world.
                                                     - me

     Georgia walked out of her office that morning with a straight face but inside she was a mess of different emotions.  She was happy , obviously,  but also nervous.  She had never been on a date and all the 11 websites she had visited for tips on how to not mess up her first date, where not really helping and then she was embarrassed to see Ryan and I'm c sure you know why.

Waving to Mrs. Smith , she walked towards Ryan's office with two cups of coffee and a whole carton of doughnuts  she had gotten from Rebecca's bakery.

  She knocked on his door , before poking her head inside as she usually did when they ate in his office. "Hey."

"Hey." Ryan offered her a short smile begore going back to frowning at his computer.  She too frowned in response before walking in  and placing the food on his desk.

"What's wrong?" She asked leaning on his desk.

He stared at her again before turning to shut his computer screen.

He sighed." Nothing really important,  I'll handle it later." He stood and walked towards her.He leaned over her , his own hands leaning on the desk and caging her in.
" Let's forget about that , I'm hungry." He whispered. "What did you bring for lunch?"

Georg I a drew in a deep breath, inhaling his deep male scent. Trying to ignore her wild beating heart , she removed her hands from the desk and placed them on his chest  willing her hands to push him away but instead they stood still   feeling his rock hard abs .

Oh , wow!

"Georgia, " he drawled. "What. Are. We. Having. For . Lunch?" He spoke slowly like she was a dumb child.

She pushed him off after having her fill of his muscles of course. It wasn't everyday some one like her got to feel hard abs." O-of course. Lunch! I- I got us doughnuts and coffee. "

She used taking the lunch from the other side of the desk to go out if his arms.

Chuckling at her nervous state,  he followed her to the couch where she sat , one knee folded under her thigh and turned to face her , accepting the coffee3 she gave him. "From Rebecca's bakery?"

She nodded." Yes." She reached for doughnut about to place it in her mouth before stopping halfwat and asking." Did Rebecca say anything to you?"

He raised an eyebrow." She said a lot of things."

She frowned." No , she said she mistakenly told you something. "

He frowned before realisation dawned on his face . "Uh... nothing serious. Just how you always tell her about your sexy, hot but demanding boss whenever you two are chatting ." He said before going back to eating lunch like it was a normal thing to say .

But Georgia's mind was not here , oh no, it was far from here   thinking of ways to kill Rebecca.

Awfully short , but the deal was 5 suggestions for the next chapter and I have only 3. *shrugs* a deal is a deal . *says that in transporter's voice*  Plus I still don't know how to write the date part *pouts*. A little help here guys!

ALSO, I need ship names, I have two already thanks to a lovely sweetheart and i also need cast ideas too.

To know more about Rebecca , read  CARRYING HIS BABY.

God bless