Clarence's Revenge

Your heart is going to carry the divide between the good and the bad and your actions are always going to be a risk to either one.

                            - The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield  Where are my?!

He winced at the bright light coming through the windows.  Where was he.

     He sat up from the bed groaning through the headache forming in his head.

     He looked around realising he was in a hospital.

  There was a drip attached to his hand.

   Remembering what happened that led to this.

  He growled in annoyance and hatred towards Ryan.

   He was going to pay for this.

He yanked out the needle from his hand not caring about the pain or blood when a blond nurse came rushing in.

  She tried to stop him but he only promised to stay calm if she gave him a mirror.

   She opened a drawer and gave it to him. He gasped in bewilderment.  He had a black eye; a scar forming on his cheek, a bruised jaw, crooked nose and busted lip.

    He brushed his hand on his nose then his lips. Roaring,  he threw the mirror across the room, the nurse shouting as it scattered on the floor.

   He stood up resisting the wave of dizziness that he felt and stumbled towards the door when she held him and tried to stop him.
Getting annoyed he turned and backhanded her as she wailed and fell to the floor.

   He opened the door as he stepoed out.
  "You are going to pay Ryan. Death would be a better punishment.  I'm coming for you and that p.a of yours.
You just wait and see."