Clarence's Attack

.

No sane man stands back and watches his woman get hurt

(I couldn't find a good quote so I came up with this lol)

Georgia screamed again when she realised who it was;

Clarence.

He stood in front of her with a sinister smile as he walked slowly towards her while she shook with fear. She finally recovered from her shock and ran towards the hall only to be dragged back by her hair, she yelped as she felt like her hair was being pulled out from her scalp. He swung her around to face him with her hair. She couldn't help the tears that fell from her eyes as she tried to free her self from his grip.

He gripped her hair harder and dragged her to an unknown area then closed the door shut.

He pushed her to the wall stopping her from further movement with his body while she still hopelessly struggled against him.

"Clarence please." She pleaded sobbing as she trailed disgusting sloppy kisses from her jaw to her neck bruising her as he did so. He suddenly brought a pen Knife out his pocket smiling. "If I can't have you no one will especially Ryan!" He sneered as her used the knife to trail from her necK to her collar bone and lower to her chest.

"No! No!! Please!" But her please fell on deaf ears as he roughly tore her dress down to the top of her breasts but she stopped him before he could Do so by kneeing him as hard as she could in the balls.

"Ahhh!" He roared in pain as he crouched low gripping his balls tightly as she ran for her life. But stopped short when she realised the door was locked and he was with the key.

She slammed the door yelling for help continuously to no avail, she finally gave up when he dragged her by her hair and slammed her to the wall giving her a bleeding nose.

"You bitch." He yelled before backhanding her twice. By now the blood had started dripping to her chest. He slapped her again this time making her fall on the floor. He knelt in front of her and caressed her face with fake sadness.

"Tsk tsk tsk, why are you making this harder for your self. Look at your pretty face all bloodied up, if only you'll just cooperate."

"Oh God, help me." She muttered weakly before shutting her eyes exhausted.

Ryan left the dance floor to where his so called best friend and father were standing.

Petr was the first to open his big mouth and talk To him," whoa man! When we said dance we didn't mean kiss, I thought you had brains."

"Can't you just shut up?!"

Petr only smirked in amusement." Looks like someone's in a bad mood."

He said earning a glare from him As response.

Robert cleared his throat to make them listen to him then he smiled." You know, I understand you cause I did the same thing when I met your mum."

Ryan clenched his jaw and gritted out," I. am .not .in .love .with .her!"

"Suit yourself son," he shrugged," but I know a man in love when I see one." Ryan rolled his eyes." But seriously as the only reasonable man here among the three of us, I think you should go talk to her, you're complicating her thoughts with your behaviour." His dad said seriously for the first time that night.

Ryan nodded in response, took his hand out of his pocket and ran it through through his hair getting confused with his feelinhs and turned to do as his father said. Petr glanced at the floor and muttered" dammit!" As he realised that Ryan had dropped his wallet when he took his hand from his pocket." Ryan!" He yelled but Ryan was already long gone. he sighed and turned to Robert," I'll be back, I wanna give this to him."

"Go right ahead son."

Petr jogged to where ryan had gone.

Ryan went to the Rest