Feelings

For those who read the last chapter early , I've added some pictures, so pls check them out.

ThiS BOOK HAS TWO CHAPTERS LEFT

Georgia stepped down from her car after taking her bag and some documents she had planned to do overnight.

She sighed for the thirteenth time since she entered her car that night. She was exhausted and just wanted to sleep. Working with Ryan- anything that involved Ryan- had left her exhausted. Since she had told him she was leaving, he had gone back to his old cold self. He barely talked to her except to tell her what to do or snap at her for doing something wrong. They no longer had lunch together, or went out together or did anything together at all. He had even traveled to he-knows-where and had not spoken to her at all. Any information he wanted to relay was through telephone calls to Mrs. Smith and Mrs Smith alone.

You could imagine the amount of people who we're overjoyed at the fact that whatever they had going on had been tarnished.

She unlocked her door and switched on her lights.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!"

Georgia turned her head in surprise to spot Maureen, Diedre, Mrs. Smith, Rebecca, Jake, Chloe, Robert, Angela, some people from her work and ...Ryan?

What was he doing here?! Was he not abroad on business? She could not help her heart fluttering at the sight of him after all this while. She had missed him so much over the past few days.

When she had told him she was leaving that evening, he had been okay with it. Not excited but okay, but after that day, the next morning till this moment had been the complete opposite of their days back in whatever was the name of that place , but here he stood before her in his dark blue suit looking so handsome, she just wanted to jump in his arms and wrap her arms around him.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked finally taking her eyes of her boss.

Chloe came forward in a bright yellow skirt, black shirt and jacket and wrapped her arms around Georgia. "We're here to throw a farewell party for you . What do you think? Did we do well?" Chloe asked excitedly.

Georgia nodded dumbly at her while still trying to take in everything going on. Next Rebecca came along with some dark haired guy." Georgia meet my fiance, Jaxon." Rebecca introduced.

Georgia smiled at the man. "Hi, nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you."

For the next twelve minutes, that was how it went- greeting, hosting, eating , etc- but all she wanted to do was talk to Ryan but there was always someone wanting to talk to her .

She went to the table where refreshments where kept and took a slice of chocolate caramel cake.