Epilogue

Georgia stared at Ryan suspiciously from the side of her eye.

She knew he had something up his sleeve with that t mischievous glint in his eyes. He glanced down and caught her staring at him curiously.

He smiled." Don't worry , you'll love it." He said in an attempt!pt to quench her curiosity for a little while longer.

She smiled back at him and turned to face the road they were currently walking on.

They had been walking for a while now and if they kept on walking any longer, these block platform heels were not as comfortable as she thought they'll be compared to stilettos.

She could remember how long they had been courting, since when she was in the hospital and he had confessed his love for her - which had resulted in in her heart monitor going crazy and a nurse taking him out of the room thinking he had upset her.

He had been stopped from seeing her because of the commotion he had caused since he had arrived at the hospital.

It was not until she had refused to take her medication that he had been reluctantly allowed to see her- of course under the supervision of a nurse - although the nurse had finally let them have their privacy when she realized that the new couple deserved some time alone.

She had left, congratulating them over and over and smiling widely at them - since then the following days had been one of the best days of her life and now, two months and a day later, she could not remember how many times she had thanked God for giving her a man like Ryan.

Sure he had his flaws - he had been extremely arrogant and rude on the first day they had met, he had his anger issues , not to !mention his mother feelings or rather lack of feelings towards her.

She frowned at the thought as they came to a halt.

Her m!outh opened in a gasp as she realized where they we're. How did they even get here?

She had been so lost in her thoughts she had not realized they had arrived in front of a the new cabin they would be staying in.

They had arrived at Miami to check out the changes being made in their hotel branch over here. They had just arrived and he had been harbouring a mischievious glint in his eyes till they arrived .

She ran her hands down her Ankara skirt as she stared at the cabin.

She loved loved loved it so much. It reminded her of the kind she saw on T.V.

It was simple but had a homey feeling to it. She grinned at the house.

 They stepped on  the wooden steps leading to the door

They stepped on the wooden steps leading to the door.

He pulled out a key and opened the door, pushing it in, he placed his hand at her back and ushered her in.