Sweet Melady

The two of them jumped when hearing Alastors voice.
"Alastor? You scared me.." Mimzy giggled, throwing her arms around his neck. He tensed up feeling the unwanted physical contact.
"Not to worry, darling. It's only me after all! Hahaha." Alastor said, pulling away from the womans grasp.
"Ah! I see you've met the lasted addition to our hotel."
-
"That feels so fucking good. Swallow it all you little slut."
The larger demon moaned with his hand gripping Angel's hair tightly.

"Don't worry, baby~ Just sit back and relax for me, huh?"

Angel's eyes dilated in surprise as the demon used his heavy arms to push his head all the way down onto his dick. His clawed hand gripped Angela's leg and dug, painfully, into his body, leaving a few deep gashes.

"F-Fuck! I'm almost-"

Angel breathed a sigh of relief as the demon let go of his head. He'd had much worse clients but this one had to be one of the worst. His hygiene was poor, his scales felt weird against his skin, and he left quite a bit of wounds.
"Oh well." He shrugged as the demon left the room with sick smirk across his face. Angel looked out his window and sighed. "I hate this job. I hate Val, what am I still doing here!?" He screamed.

(A little bit of a time skip because I'm not sure what to write)

Mimzy climbed the velvet staircase with elegance, gently swaying her hips to the music. The crowds attention shifted to her as her beautiful voice rang out through the hotel. Each word breathed out was as beautiful as the first. For the first time tonight, (y/n) felt at ease. Music had always been one of her many escapes from life.

Alastor took a quick glace at (y/n) and noticed her pupils dilating and edmiting a purple hue. Sweet music swam in the background as she hummed along to the melady. This made Alastor smile wider, offering a hand to (y/n).
"Would you care for a dance, darling?"
You felt yourself go red with embarrassment. Swiftly looking away to hide your flustered face.
"Uh, n-no thanks.. I can't dance so-"

"Not to worry dear! I am the best teacher after all~"