Nails deep

"You were instructed to rest, were you not?" Alastor said sharply, sending a chill down your spine.
You could feel yourself shrinking under his gaze.
"I'd like a answer, darling." He said, narrowing his eyes.

(Y/N) shrugged in response, contemplating rather or not tell Alastor that he had no control over her. And how she could do what ever she wanted.
"Now." Alastor demanded  growing increasingly impatient.

"I'm not your fucking property, do you underst-"

*SNATCH*

All of the color left your face until you were as pale as a ghost. Alastor's hand was wrapped around your throat, immediately he dug his nails into the soft flesh.

Alastor lifted (Y/N) by her neck slowly, until she was face-to-face with him.
-
Charlie held a banner against the wall, keeping it in place.
"Here?" She asked for the 40th time. Vaggie just smiled and nodded, hoping that Charlie would finally move on to something else.
It's been like 10 minutes and we're on the same decoration! She thought.

"Nope, Nope, Nope!" A small voice repeated. Nifty bounced all over the place cleaning. She went from sweeping to dusting shelfs, organizing, and washing Windows..
All in record time.

The cyclops could easily clean a whole room spotless in under 10 minutes.
-
He dug his nails deeper into (Y/N's) flesh. Tears welled up in her big (e/c) eyes, but Alastors smile never faded..unfazed by the pain he was causing.

Small drops of blood merged, creating bigger ones that held enough weight to role down (Y/N's) neck.
Fuck this hurts!