A gut feeling (part 3)

You nuzzled into Charlies shoulder as she lifted you up and slowly made her way towards the exit.

"Get your hands off of MY toy, bitch!" The large demon roared, only to be ignored. Charlie just kept walking, paying him no mind.
He gritted his teeth then turned and grabbed (y/n's) arm tightly, resulting in Charlie losing her grip on the halfway unconscious girls body.
-
8:52am, already?
Alastors eyes darkened as he began squeezing the small pocket watch tightly in his hand. He was becoming more and more frustrated, knowing that if the event were to get canceled, so would his entertainment.

So far There was no sign of (y/n) anywhere in the area. This lead Alastor believe that she's likely on the opposite side of the pentagram.
Annoyed, he slipped the watch back into his pocket and decided to teleport to Charlie who he hoped had found some information regarding (Y/n's) location.
-
"(Y/N)!" Charlie yelled as red horns emerged from her head. The demon stared at her, watching as she changed into her half-demon form. Charlie sprinted towards him, taking (y/n) into her arms then setting her gently on the floor.

Flames bursted from Charlies hands, hitting the alligator demon directly in the chest and sending him flying through the air. He crashed into a table, breaking it in half with his weight and the force behind Charlies attack. Everyone watched as his shirt caught fire and he began frantically rolling around trying to extinguish the flames.

*CRACK*

Out of nowhere the demons neck snapped, killing him instantly and drawing everyone's attention to the man responsible. Their confused expressions quickly turned into that of fear when they saw who it was..
The Radio Demon.