Manners, Dear

"Can you two shut the hell up, and eat??" Husk spat, downing an entire bottle of 'cheep booze'.

Angel traced his finger against the corner of the table, seductively. "Why don't ya make me, baby~?"
"What the fuck." Husk said, obviously disgusted by Angel..as usual.

"What's wrong, ya worried you can't afford me?" Angel smirked, walking to the other side of the large table.
"Don't worry, baby. For you it's free~"
Everyone watched Angel Dust trying to seduce Husker, each of you with a different reaction.

(Y/n) was very fond of Angel, in fact- she actually looked up to him.
Of course, he wasn't what many people would call a "role model"
but he was always so confident and funny, everything about him made her happy.

"It's funny as hell when he does this type of shit. Fucking awesome. " You said, laughing.

"Ah, ah, ah! I believe I warned you about your language, dear." Alastor stated, his smile forming into a closed-mouth grin.

"Why don't you make me, dear~"
You smirked. Everyone's eyes darted to you, almost at the speed of light.
Angel laughed, but everyone else just stared at you, shocked.

(Y/n) wasn't in hell at the time of Alastor and Sir Pentious' little..fight? Not that it was much of one. Pretty one-sided. Anyways, (y/n's) never seen the Radio Demons power, so she wasn't at all worried about angering him.

Alastors eye twitched but his smile only grew wider. The whole room grew errie, sending chills down everyone's spine.

"I can only suggest you refrain from-"
"Sooooo, you're a pussy then?" Your smirk grew. You had absolutely no idea he wasn't one to play along in this type of game.

"Maybe we should go watch a movie or somethin..'" Angel ruffled your hair with one hand, and lightly tugged on your arm with the other three.
Charlie gasped, bouncing in her seat. "OOOOOOH! That sounds like so much fun!!" Her positive energy replaced the errie feeling surrounding you.
"That does kinda sound fun." You said, smiling. The three of you got up, left the kitchen, and made your way to the living room. Charlie recently added a TV in order to help cure boredom on slow days.

The rest of the group sat quietly for a few minutes before Alastor finally broke the silence with a laugh.
"Looks like our newest addition needs to be tought some manners!" He stated, cheerfully.
"Don't you lay a hand on her!" Vaggie hissed.
"Not to worry, I won't have to." The Demon stated.