Happy to assist, darling

"Oooooooo! What's going on??" Nifty asked, coming out of nowhere.
"AHH!" Angel screamed, startled by her sudden appearance. "What the fuck??" He said, looking down at the way smaller demon.
"We were about to go look for (y/n)." Charlie said, smiling.
"Is she missing or something?!" Nifty asked, her eye filled curiousity.
-
Alastor made his way out of his room then to the staircase. Sure, he could just teleport downstairs- but where's the fun in that?
Besides, laziness was largely looked down upon during his time, (the 1920s-1930s) After walking downstairs, he was surprised to see that everyone was yet to enter the kitchen for breakfast. Alastor studied them then noticed the troubled look they all shared.

"Charlie, my dear." Alastor said, getting the her attention.
"Is something the matter. darling?"
-
(Y/N) was now standing inside of the Porn Studios building. She stood in the corner of the room, trying to remain unnoticed by the "entertainers" and drunken assholes.
Damnit! How am I going to get back to the hotel??

"Hey there, sexy~" A large alligator looking demon saids, rubbing your chin with his thumb and smirking.
He uses his other hand to trace up the side of your leg. "Nice and smooth~ Just the way I like em." His hand moves further up your leg, reaching your thigh.
-
"Is something the matter. darling?" Alastor asked, tilting his head to the side.
"(Y/N's) missing." Nifty stated casually. Charlie just nodded in agreement, looking at Alastor with pleading eyes.
"Please help us find her, Al."

Alastors smile grew.
"I'd be happy to assist, darling."