Chapter 28 (Rewrote)

Angel Dust was half expecting Vaggie to be on the other side of the door, readily waiting to bitch him out for being "irresponsible" by going off with Cherri Bomb. "Watcha' want, Vags? I'm masturbating." Angel said with a sly smirk.

"Ew, Angel! It's (y/n)" You said, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I just wanted to say that I really am sorry..I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. If you're not comfortable talking about Val, I understand."

Angel Dust smiled softly then opened his bedroom door, allowing you inside. The spider demon had a surprising amount of candy sprawled across his bed, 2 boxes labeled "toys" Fat Nuggets' belongings, and a very questionable body pillow..

"Awe, so flustered!" He teased, grabbing your wrists with his bottom pair of arms in order to pin you to the bedroom door.
"I am not!" (y/n) exclaimed, feeling her face heat up. Angel let out a amused giggle then released the younger girl.
-
A surprisingly large number of demons showed up to the hotel, most were there for the food..but a handful of sinners were actually interested in being rehabilitated. Charlie was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Tonight is going better than you anticipated, dear. Our daughter is ecstatic." Lilith commented, giving her husband a smug look.

Lucifer clenched his jaw, deciding he'd had enough of Charlie's foolish nature. He let out a low growl then began making his way towards the exit, the crowd shifting around him. No one dared provoke someone so powerful.
-
Meanwhile, Vaggie couldn't stop herself from internally panicking. She's constantly worried something bad will happen to Charlie. The fact that four overlords were in the hotel, was overwhelming to say the least.
If a fight were to break out, this place would be destroyed..

"Charlie..Can we cut this party short? I have a really bad feeling.." Vaggie whispered to her girlfriend. Charlie opened her mouth to reply but was interrupted by the sound of a door slamming forcefully.
Dad must have left, he's the only one I know who slams doors hard enough to shake a whole room.

"Of course, Vaggie. I don't want you feeling uncomfortable."