Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

After meeting Angel Dust and learning about the Hazbin Hotel, (y/n) decides to take him up on his offer to stay there.
-
You two arrive at the entrance of the large building, having walked for nearly an hour to get there.
Angel opens the doors and strolls in, smirking with his hands on his hips. "I'm back~" his voice sounds almost seductive but in a playful way.
"Angel! I'm glad you're back." A blonde girl enthusiastically exclaimed, hugging his waist tightly.
(y/n) stood behind Angel, in an attempt to remain unnoticed, having never been a sociable person.
However, the girl quickly noticed you, smiling happily. "I'm Charlie! Welcome to the Hotel!"
Charlie's voice was loud yet sweet and welcoming.
"Th-Thanks.." You said quietly, giving her a small smile.

"Shut up, would ya? I'm busy drinking." At the front of the room was a- bar? Of some kind. There was some sort of cat-like demon staring the three of us down, bottle of booze in hand. From the looks of him, he wasn't a very friendly person.
-
(I know that they're demons and not people, but for lack of a better term- I'm going to use
'people/person')

"That snack over there? That's Husker~" said Angel, not that I asked but of course his name is good to know.

Charlie took it upon herself to introduce you to the other members of the Hotel. (Y/n) met two girls, one was Vaggie and the other Niffty. Everyone was kind to you, well...everyone except Husk.
Not that he was mean..just very grumpy.

"Oh! And this is Alastor.."