Hands off, Busta'

"What does your friend look like, ma'am?" (Y/N) asked, the amount of diversity in hell was insane! As if the denizins of Hell were conjured in some sort of crazy fever dream.
(Y/N) gripped the bottom of her dress tightly, contemplating her decision to help.

How am I supposed to find anyone in this mess without getting devoured by some kind of psychopathic blender demon!?
-
"Anything you want, baby~" Angel Dust purred, wrapping his leg around a large yellow skinned. With a hungry grunt he smirked at Angel Dust's offer.

"How generous of you~"
The demon growled, using his long-
slimy tongue to lick his own eyeballs.

Angel's eyes widened at the set of sharp, rotting, teeth- that peared out of a small gap between the demons lips. But of course, Angel's eyes returned back into there usual, seductive, half-lidded position.

"Whatcha' say we take this upstairs, babe?" He whispered while grinding against the ugly demon's crotch.
He reached towards Angel's inner thighs, licking his lips in anticipation.

"I don't work for free, busta'"

Angel stated in annoyance, pushing himself off of the man's lap.

"Pay up or get lost, chubs."

"How much you worth, pretty boy?"
He asked with a twisted smile, running his tongue along the brim of his drink.
"Val's toys don't come cheap, so you better be worth it, slut."
Angel's grin faltered at the mention of Valentino.

"You want some'a of me or not? Yer wastin' my time." Angel retorted, crossing his top set of arms.

"What will this get me?" The demon asked, his eyes filled with lust. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a thick stack of cash.
"Anything you want, baby~"
Angel smirked then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and guided him to the staircase.
-
"Shit, baby." The large demon breathed out, running his sharp fingers down Angel's inner thigh.
"A-Ah.." Angel gasped.
"Yer not gentle are ya?? He remarked, feeling a sharp burning sensation travel up his thigh and into his abdomen.

"Geez. Yer lucky I like it rough."
-
Mimzy looked down bashfully, a small blush creeping across her cheeks. "He's tall, with the most wonderful red eyes, well dressed. A perfect gentleman."

"I am rather charming!"