A gut feeling (part 2)

The Radio Demon continued searching for (y/n), although he was getting rather impatient with the situation.
It had only been a few days since the girl arrived, and she already managed to cause trouble for the hotel.
Instead of focusing on the event Charlie had planned for today, the members of the hotel were busy searching all over hells streets for her whereabouts.
-
Tears streamed down your blood-stained face, as your watery (e/c) eyes scanned the room for any sign of help.. Nothing.

(Y/N) let out a few small whimpers and coughs, watching as the demon once again approached her. He reached towards her, licking his lips when a familiar voice could be heard yelling "leave her alone!"

Your vision was blurred and you felt disoriented, but still you managed to make out the silhouette of a female demon. After a minute or two of staring and letting your eyes adjust to your surroundings, you could see that the figure had long blonde hair and rose red cheeks.
Charlie!
-
"$10 dollars? I'm worth more than that, busta'" Angel Dust said, crossing his top set of arms and putting the bottom set on his hips. The gross-looking demon in front of him growled then stormed away.

Angel continued with his search..which was turning out to be more of a meet-and-greet between him and his many fans.
-
Charlie ran over to (y/n), and began shaking her gently and tapping her cheek, attempting to keep her from passing out again. The princess could feel her peoples eyes on her, some with amusement and some with hatred, but none with respect for such a kind-hearted, naive soul.

"Well looky here~ her majesty decided to join the party. Don't you have a failing business to run, sweetcheeks??"

Charlies confidence faded away.
She felt embarrassed in front of the crowd, and put down by the reptile-like demons comment. She thought about taking up for herself and the hotel, but changed her mind when she heard the younger girl groan. The pain in (y/n's) head was slowly intensifying.

"Don't worry (y/n), we're going to get you home and taken care of.." Charlie's soft and sweet voice calmed your nerves a bit, allowing you to further relax into her arms.