Home

"Relax?" Vaggie growled, poking her finger into the taller demons chest and glaring at him.
"How can I relax when you came back without my girlfriend??"
Angel rolled his eyes while running his fingers through his hair.
"Chill out, babe. They're on the way." He said, using one set of arms to push the angered demon away.

Vaggie thought about slapping Angel for pushing her, but knew the extra headache wouldn't be worth it.
So Instead, she sat back down.
-
"Charlie better be here soon, or you're dead. Got it?"
Angel scoffed at the white haired demon before turning to face Husker and smirking.
"I'll be in room #43, if you're lookin' for some fun, baby~"

"You wish, slut." The bartender hissed. A small blush was hiding beneath his furr, but he would never admit to it.
-
Angel Dust was considered very attractive by many of the other demons. The way he would swing his hips while walking and allow his chest fluff to bouce, was irresistible to some.
He did this knowingly, he loved teasing any onlookers who could give him some quick cash.
And maybe even a little bit of fun while their at it..
-
*Knock, Knock*

"Al, you don't need to do that..you can just walk in."

"Nonsense my dear, it would be rather rude to barge in so suddenly! Wouldn't you agree?"

Muffled voices caught Vaggie's attention. She watched eagerly as the door opened reveling Charlie.
Alastor entered directly after, holding what looked like your "sleeping" body.
Hopefully sleeping, that is..

"Charlie! I'm so glad you're back." Vaggie said with a smile.
The shorter female stood up and embraced the taller one, who leaned down a little to kiss her.
-
"Holy shit! She's alive, right?"

"Don't worry, she's okay. I'll explain what happened later." Charlie said, giving Angel and Vaggie a reassuring smile.

"We really need to finish getting everything ready for our event."