Valentino

"Sh! You're gonna wake up the whole damn hotel!" Angel whisper-yelled. He then removed his hand from your face and into his pocket, pulling out a switchblade.
"Here, you'll need this." He said, handing it to you.

(Y/N) stared at the blade, blankly.
"Are we going somewhere dangerous?.."

"Everywheres gonna be dangerous. This is hell, after all." He laughed, using the very same line you used on Alastor.
You nodded then placed the switchblade into your sock.
(She doesn't have any clothes yet, just Angels pink dress)

"Come on, let's fuck shit up." Cherri said, cracking her knuckles. She then started maneuvering her way down from Angels window, the spider demon followed close behind with ease.
(Y/N), however, was having a hard time. She kept losing her footing and struggled to keep up.

"A-Angel.." She said, holding onto the wall for dear life. Angel tilted his head up, watching you with a soft smile. Him and Cherri were already on the ground."I got ya." he said.
-
(Time skip)
The three of you had been walking for a few hours, goofing around, drinking, and getting into small fights with other demons. You three were in the middle of laughing when suddenly Angel tackled you and Cherri into an allyway.

Before you could comprehend what was going on, a tall demon with a fur-lined coat walked by. He had red hearts that covered most of the fur, but nothing about him screamed "loveable."
(Y/N) could feel Angels heart pounding, and hear his breathes quicken.
He's scared..

After the a few minutes of  quietly sitting there, Angel stood up and smiled. But he didn't look like his usual cocky self. He looked defeated, drained.

"He's gone now, Angie." Cherri said, hugging him tightly.

What's going on?

"Fucking Valentino! I hate that prick." Cherri growled.
"Who's Valentino..?" You ask, looking at Angel.
"Don't worry bout' it. It's fine.
I'm gonna head back to the hotel, I'm tired and shit. You comin', (y/n)?"
He asked, weakly.

You noded.