I ain't gonna lie to ya

You jolt awake covered in a cold sweat, breathing heavily with tears in your eyes. It feels like every muscle in your body is aching.

After a quick look around, you realize yourself to be laying in some sort of alleyway. You then notice the unusual color of the sky, and how the air seemed to smell of rotting flesh- No..more like death itself. The stench was overwhelming, you couldn't help but gag and cough loudly.

"You doin' okay, babe?" A tall spider-like creature saids, turning the corner into the alley and approaching your small, terrified, frame.
Before you can answer he begins speaking again. "All that gagin' your doin', you could really use some pratice." Laughter fills your ears.

"Wh-What are you..?" You manage to ask, through your fear.
"C'mon, kid. That wassa funny joke, you could'a laughed, ya know." He said, sounding almost offended by your lack of reaction.

"I-"

"What'eva, where are you heading?" He asks, putting both sets of arms on his hips.
"I don't know, I just got here.."
A tear rolls down your cheek, causing the strange creature to frown.
"Hey..don't worry bout' it, babe. You can head back to the hotel with me, it's mostly safe there." He states, trying to ease your worry.

"Mostly..?" (y/n) looks at him, wide eyed.
"Well..I ain't gonna lie to ya, kid. This is hell, nowheres gonna be completely safe. Anyways- names Angel Dust, but all my bitches call me Angel~"
He laughs and you can't help but laugh with him.

Hell, huh? Maybe this place won't be so bad.