Relax, toots.

Unbenosed to the other demons, Valentino had been watching the entire time from his balcony. It stood high off ground and had only the most comfortable furniture, and the most expensive alcohol. Valentino reserved this spot, strictly, for him and his important "guest" (such as other overlords)
-
"Charlie, my dear! I see that you've found (y/n!)" Alastor said cheerfully, stepping over the dead body that layed at his feet.
Val stared down at the crowd, a smirk plastered on his face. He took a quick sip of his wine then stood.
"Such a shame, he was one of my best customers~"
-
Angel leaned against the cold brick wall, beside a vending-machine that was full of different drugs. He sighed deeply then ran his hand through his hair (fluff?)

She's okay, nothin' to worry about..
He told himself, beginning to feel guilty about the way he treated (y/n)
Angel suddenly perked up when he heard his phone buzz with a message. He was relieved to see the name Charlie on the screen with a little music note emoji beside it.
-
[Charlie's text]
Angel, we found (y/n) at the studio..you can head back to the hotel, we can take it from here :)
[Angels reply]
Porn studios? That's rich! Haha. How hammered is she?
-
Charlie read the message, rolling her eyes in response then placing the phone back into her pocket.
Valentino probably would've started trouble or threatened her, if it wasn't for Alastors being there. One customer certainly wasn't enough for him to pick a fight with the Radio Demon. And who knows what Lucifer would do if Charlie were to get badly hurt while fighting him.
Alastor, Valentino, and Charlie all exchanged looks towards each other then went about their business.

Alastor picked up (Y/N) and carried her out of the building, bridal style. The demon princess following behind them with relief and happiness.
-
Vaggie jumped off of the couch with a small scream, startled by the sound of the hotel door. Angel Dust strolled in, walking directly towards the bar.
"Heyyy~" Angel said, blowing a kiss towards Husk.
He responded by sticking his middle finger up and muttering a 'fuck you' towards the spider demon.
"Sure thing, baby. My room in 20 minutes?" Angel hummed, seductively. Husk glared at him then gulped down the rest of his booze.

"Where the hell is Charlie?" Vaggie said, interrupting Angels failing attempt at seducing the older demon.

"Relax, toots." Angel yawned.