Good choice

"M-Make me..? And why are you so close? Move!" (Y/n) stuttered, turning around to face the demon with a small pout.
He's kinda cute..
"Well, my dear?" Alastor said, looking down at you with his signature smile, and noticeably deepened voice.

"Well, what?.." (Y/n) had lost her train of thought while admiring Alastors features. A small blush made it's way across her cheeks.

"Do I have to make you, or will you stop willingly?" He was now growing a bit impatient.
"O-Oh, yeah! Ahaha..I forgot about that." You giggled, rubbing the back of your head nervously.
"I'll stop, Al."

(Y/n) was still not perfectlly zoned back in, but one thing was for sure- she was blushing and needed to get away from Alastor before she embarrassed herself.

The demon murmured a "good choice." Then patted your head and sent you on your way.
-
You've been laying in bed for barely ten minutes, although it feels like hours! To say you were bored would be an understatement.

The hotel was completely quiet, not a single noise could be heard in (y/n's) room. Her boredom was soon replaced by anxiety.
Will I able to sleep tonight? Probably not.. She thought, rolling over onto her stomach. She gripped her pillow tightly and buried her face in it, a frustrated groan escaping her lips.
-
"Let's go, Angie!"
"Sh! Shut the hell up, would ya?"

That's Angel dust, but who does the other voice belong to?