Born ready, baby!

"You ready?"
"Born ready, baby."
"Is that a fucking rifle?"
"Couldn't resist.. It's pink for fucks sake!"

*Shared laughter*
-
(Y/n) got out of bed and quietly made her way to the door, her eyes locking onto the doorknob as her hand gripped it.
-
You've always had a hard time controlling your curiousity, it always managed to get the better of you.

It's not like I can sleep anyways..

You close the door behind you, making sure to be as quiet as possible, then head straight to Angel Dust's room.
-
*knock knock*
"Uhhhh, come in?" Angel said while pushing Cherri into his closest, in an attempt to hide her.

(Y/n) opened the door slowly, peeking her head in first then entering. Angel let out a sigh of relief, knowing Vaggie would bitch all night long if she knew Cherri was here, especially with a gun.

"Hey, kid. Need somethin'?" Angel ruffles (y/n's) hair with a smile.
"I thought I heard someone else in here.." You mumbled, slightly confused.
"That's cus' ya did. This is Cherri." Angel used two of his arms to open the closest door and revel a tall one-eyed demon with red hair.
"She down to party with us, Angie?" Cherri looked you up-and-down with a smirk.
"Hell ye-" You half-way shout, causing Angel to quickly cover your mouth.