Maybe he's not so bad..

(Y/N) nodded, whispering a barely audible 'yes sir'
She turned on her heel and began walking away but soon realized that she had absolutely no clothing, other than Angels pink dress.
"I don't have anything to wear.." she whined.

Alastors smile softed a bit as he approached the younger demon who was shyly avoiding eye contact.
He simply snapped his fingers in response, replacing (y/n's) clothing with a beautiful (f/c) dress, one that complimented her body type perfectly.

"You look incredible, darling! I did an amazing job." Alastor stated with pride, causing you to giggle.
You never noticed how adorable his smile could be..
-
"Fat nuggets, come on! Come to Daddy!" Angel beamed brightly, scooping up his beloved pet pig then smothering it in kisses. Fat nuggets oinked happily, bathing in the love of his owner. "Are ya hungry, cutie?" Angel asked the piglet, picking up his food bowl and toy. The spider demon filled the bowl up, already knowing the answer to his own question.
Of course he was hungry. Daddy's fat lil baby! He smiled, patting the piglets head.
-
(Y/N) took a deep breathe in order to rid herself of the frustration and anxiety that's building up inside of her. It's gonna be hard socializing... people are the worst. She told the mirror in front of her while brushing her (h/c) hair.

Alastor said she looked incredible but her self esteem said otherwise, pushing her further into her negative thoughts. Silently staring into the mirror brought forth memories of when Albert would sing "you are so beautiful to me~" in a funny manner, like in the movie Little Rascals.
"I hope you're doing okay.." (y/n) smiled sadly.
-
*Knock, knock*
"That must be our first guest!" Charlie exclaimed, dropping all of her decorations and running downstairs to open the door. Vaggie couldn't help but smile a little at her beautiful, silly, upbeat girlfriend.
She's amazing.