A gut feeling..

Vaggie sat on the hotel steps while rubbing circles into her temples, trying to relive the massive headache she had. The rest of the group were split up deep within the city in search of the younger demon.
-
The demons hand got further and further up your leg, causing you to freeze in fear. Memories of your past played in your mind on repeat, getting louder and more detailed everytime.
"LET GO OF ME!" You yelled, using all of your strength to punch the large demon in the face. Surprisingly, it had enough force to make him stumble back a little. He glared at you with anger and even more lust than before.
"I love it when they fight back.."

*SWING*
His heavy arm crashed into your small body, throwing you backwards with extreme force.
The air was completely knocked out of you as your back slammed into the wooden wall behind you.
A loud thud echoed throughout the room, gaining everyone's attention. Their eyes glued onto the two of you, eager to see what happens next.
-
"(Y/N)!" Charlie called, her eyes brimimg with tears. Charlie continued to call for her until a loud sound was heard across the street, seemingly coming from Porn Studios.
And for some reason she couldn't shake the feeling that (Y/N) was inside.
-
You collapsed to the floor, falling in- and-out of consciousness. The amount of force behind the hit itself, was enough to knock you unconscious..
let alone the fact that you were threw into the wall.
"Oh no! Did that hurt?~"
The demon asked in a taunting and unremorsful way.
Tears streamed down your blood-stained face, as your watery (e/c) eyes scanned the room for any sign of help.. Nothing.